<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, January 20, 20108:46 PM

Just remembered smth jiaee told me yesterday, she said she and her brothers always have this kind of stupid convo with her dad..
Her dad: "我们去M..."
Jiaee + her brothers: "MACDONALD? :D"
Her dad: "M.....ummy的office!"

WAHAHAHA.

Jiamin lent me a nice storybook. :)
Jiayi junior has a bunny pencilcase I AM SO JEALOUS.
I went: "OMGOMGOMG!!! LOOOOOOK EH BUNNY LEH OMG LOOK AHHHH SO CUTE SO CUTE AHHHHAHHHHAHHHHH!"
But percussion too used to my weird reaction? Everybody just ignore me -.-
Only jamie went, "她疯掉了. 你快点收起来,要不然会有危险." to jiayi -.-
Sectionals was fun, learnt new song and apparently its talking about a LOVE STORY HAHAHA.
Which is rather stupid cos how come love story got drums? And the speed very fast somemore? -.-

Practiced Sha Di Er don't like don't like don't like lah!

Nowadays I'm quite obsessed with junxiong bearbear LALALA.
But don't anyhow think lah stupid jiaee. He's jiamin's ideal guy. :P
Hehehe I think he looks super duper cute he reminds me of a panda. :D :D :D

Yeah and me and jamie are total 花痴s .____.
We walked by the foyer today and there's this shuaige that was dressed like a teacher.
We both were like trying to look at him w/o being obvious and when we went out of his sight we immediately looked at each other and.....
"OMG shuai!"
Jiamin the blur went: "huhhuh? what you all talking about?" :P
I went: "wah I hope he's a teacher and he teaches lit, then we can chitchat and see shuaige! whoo that'll be awesome."
Yeah obviously I'm thinking too much!
But a girl can dream right. ;)





♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx