I think I just set the world record of the longest time taken to complete homework. :)
Its either that there's really too much homework or that I'm really too easily distracted.
Actually not really a lot lah -.- but my maths really is CMI until hor ....... the exercise like only got 4 questions I take 20 - 30 minutes to solve it COS YKNOW WHY?!
Cos I don't know how to do then have to ask my dad then he will explain explain explain.
I feel so sorry to my dad I think he going pekchek already .____.
I WANT MY DAD'S BRAINS. :(
School tomorrow, five more days of homework and tests.
Looking forward to the end of the week though! Combined practice, drum cube and concert. :)
Yes I'm madly in love with ShaDiEr now lalala.
Next update will probably be next weekend. Or maybe not?
I'm going to blog lesser and lesser.
"You steal away the rain."