<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, January 21, 201010:54 PM

I am here just to say this:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY CHIO + CUTE ERHU-IAN! :D
Many loves. :)

Me and jiaee were all, "eh faster 12 leh faster faster I wanna sleep" LOL.
And I got very high cosssssss i don't know why. I'm always very excited for other people's birthday. :)
Still remembered when me and aneka countdown to ryan's birthday and we were all, "EH RYAN EXCITED OR NOT!!"
But he was all........"lol."
What kind of response is that -.-

Anyw right, weekiat ........ yeah ....... you know ....... i know ........ okay.
I promised that I won't say anything but I think most ppl know already ? :P
It was so shocking and i'm disappointed in you leh weekiatkiat !!
Yeah as quoted from yw, "负心汉!"

YES and I never thought I'll say this BUT I MISS JIAMINSHORT.
  1. I don't have partner.
  2. Nobody for me to scold. :P
  3. Nobody quarrel with jasmine and entertain me.
It was oddly peaceful..
So JMshort please get well soon and come back ok! :D

Phototaking today HAHA Anna is so cute and funny. :D
She asked "我的头发OK吗?" for 12131532532412325 times LOL.
And she kept laughing, then when she calms down and looks at the camera again she will burst out laughing all over again!
HAHAHAHAHA! :D
& some of the guys like to act cool -.-
some of them is try to act cool but fail cos they want to laugh so it became half-smile half-act-cool and it looked rather ridiculous. :P
I think I smile until very funny omgomgomg.
Me and jamie always have this hobby of looking at the graduating classes' photos and laugh at their eyebags/funny hairstyles.
OK I ADMIT LAH WE ARE MEAN BUT ITS ALL FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES AND 90% OF THE PPL I DON'T EVEN KNOW AND WOULD NEVER MEET THEM.
But...when I graduate my juniors will be looking and laughing at my photo too, haiz. LOL!

SS lecture was okay, :)

Went over to find PJ and ...... PJ and ZK came down together which made me jiaee and wanru very super shocked.
But ya, NOTHING ONE HOR!
ZK bought the cupid doraemons for peijun, jiaee and me, wahaha thanks a million uncle. :)

Went with jiaee wanru to bought their class deco stuff and it was raining so we went to mac, :D
Then we went home!

A lot a lot of homework should I burn the midnight oil?
HCL + Eng compo ohmygod -.-
Plus Ss.
Plus Amaths.
Plus revise for emaths.

Or I can just abandon all and go for my beauty sleep and die tmr..
What should I do? T.T
I did half of my amaths and my brain cells all dead liao. :(


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx