Cos one line of the lyrics is "哪一天能和你手牵手吃早餐", I had a very lame convo with my dad. Me: "什么啊, 一定要手牵手吗? 一只手怎么吃早餐?"
Dad: "为什么不可以? 吃油条不可以ah!"
Me: "Then如果那个女生不喜欢吃油条leh?"
Dad: "如果要手牵手搞浪漫,就不要有这么多的意见!"
LOLLLLL. :P
Met jiaee at 5.45am yesterday, Dad: "你们两个神经病ah?! 这么早去吃饭!"
Went to khatib mac and obviously we were the first. :P
It was so interesting lalala I love spending time with jiaee. :)
Went over to school and slacked and practiced. :D
Then went up to 4th floor and arranged the instruments etc.
The arranging was so fast and so well done until I feel very weird.
Jamie: "eh 为什么这样快? 怪怪的..."
YES HAHA we're used to running here and there, forgeting this and that, so it becomes very weird when we're done arranging so fast.
Performance was okay I think. But I think I played too fast for sbyg T.T
I'm most worried for the leaving the stage part, but luckily we were quite fast, thank you all who helped! :D :D :D
Moved some instruments to the linkway, and the others back to co room, was quite fast too thank you thank you. :)
Went back to CO room to slack and wait for UG to finish after that. :P
Walk here walk there hahaha.
I think junxiong is reaaaaaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyy very cute!
He looks so pretty! :O His skin so white T.T
Lalala but he only likes people to call him "ugly", weird guy -.-
And yintong treated me drink! :D WAHAHA FREE FOOD I LOVE IT.
Kidding lah I not so money-faced one k! Thank you lah. :)
I just want to say that ......... jiamin (tan), i think you will have a good life with yintong. :P :P :P
Jm so 花心 got so many boyfriends! :P
Anyway, after performing Longteng (k mostly everyone ignore us only like 20% of the ppl looked up, we look like some zibi people zi-highing ourselves -.-), I think some even got irritated cos we block the linkway they cannot walk! LOL.
After that, went to walk around the school. Talked to parents, gave out flyers, slack around :P
Then I volunteered to give out lollipops and jiamin erjie accompanied me haha!
IT WAS VERY INTERESTING.
You give flyers everyone don't care you, once you give lollipops everyone care you. :P
HAHA. We went walking around the school, we'll walk past different cca groups and all of them will chiong to us and: "I want lollipop!" then they'll go, "Join CO Join CO! I love CO!" then take the lollipop.
After that then it'll become: "Join NCC!" again. -.-
But it was very funny lah. (:
I got free drink and free kitkat from scouts HAHAHAHA.
Accompanied jiaee to go back to her house after that. Juanning came with us too. :)
Then went to Swensons to celebrate Peijun's birthday!
It was fun HAHAHA. :) Zhengkang was being irritating as usual though!
After that went to Boon Lay practiced a while and went to perform.
It was hilarious the emcee made me LOL cos he pronounced "zhongruan" as "zhongyuan".
Me and jiaee totally went: "OMFG what was that?!" HAHAHAHA.
Stupid jiaee keep make me laugh ._.
She'll go like, "那个色伯伯在看着你!" then I'll burst out laughing -.-