<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: first day of school was...
Posted on: Monday, January 4, 20108:21 PM

okay lah.

Everyone's asking me how was my first day of school, then I answered okay lor they all diao me !
Like zz? It obviously didn't rock and it wasn't that bad so its okay lor what -_-
Talks were entertaining HAHAHAHA. ;)

3E looks promising LOL have a lot of guys -.- but they're funny so nvm lor, at least won't fall asleep during class.
I'm in class committee and am doing lame stuff now, stupid chairperson Gwendeline bully me. >:(
Me is famous in 3H, or so I heard, I pity Hongyue HAHAHA so unfortunate to be pulled into this rubbish. :P
Me think am gonna fail my amaths. Whee.

Went for CO committee meeting and touched my timpani hehehehehheh. :-D
Did smth ridiculously stupid I think I fail as a percussion SL OMFG -_-
Only jiaqing and jamie knows haha! :P
Went for lunch with jamie jiamin jiaee after that, there's something wrong with jiamin, I think she's pregnant. :O

Anyway, here to publicise smth.
Amazing senior kingchi having ZingO drum group performance on 30th January, @ Republic Poly, the Republic Cultural Centre.
The performance is at 8pm, and tickets are priced at $15.

I know its a bit ex lah, but worth it yknow!
ZingO super pro one, and I know they practised very hard for the performance.
Anyone interested please tag @ the tagboard / msn / sms / personally tell me, thank you. :)
Be fast okay, a lot of people booked the tickets already!



Last but not least,
Macdonalds has this event that you can simply buy anything from mac then pay extra $2 for a doraemon rightttttttttt. ;-)
I saw the bunny one today and its super cute leh!!!!!! :-D
Sadly they don't have the pig one even though its the chinese horoscope (cos of the muslims).
But its okay, the cupid one also very cute!! :D
I'm gonna ask my dad to buy for me. :P hopefully he will -.-


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx