street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on:
Saturday, January 9, 20107:43 PM
小乖乖 - 蔡旻佑
Amazingly cute MV. :P
帮你记得 - 潘裕文
Amazingly shuai MV! Whoooo Peter is so handsome and cute when he smiles! :D :D :D
Can't believe Saturday went by so fast. :(
Practice @
Boon Lay
tomorrow from
10am to 1pm
.
Far away & early!!!!!!!!!! T.T
But nvm lah.
To be honest, am quite looking forward to next week!
Obviously not the homeworks and tests -_-
Can't wait to drum!
Have sort of lost interest in blogging cos my life's unbelievably boring.
& I realised that I have nothing to do online except for playing Mousehunt.
Sian leh.
TV is even more sian, I shall go and read books now! B-)
Oh and, my dad injured his leg, he has difficulty walking now but he refuse to go and see the doctor. :(
Don't know what he's thinking! D:
♛ ziyue
19; NUS
31 December
Facebook
|
Twitter
Tumblr
|
Instagram
♫♫♫
♥ thank you
layout:
Hearts;
Bleach
resources:
x
x