<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, December 6, 20093:03 PM

Went for PSGCO in the morning, don't have parents for percussion like alwaysssssss so I practiced a bit. :)
Jiaqing brought his violin! He took it out then ......
Me: "WAH SO CUTE!!!!! It looks cheap."
Jiaqing: "-_- ?! !@#!@$!$!%!"
Jiaee: "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Nowadays my actions seem to be making people laugh, how come leh that was not my intention!
I skipped that day cos the songs really made me feel like skipping mah, and thats what I always do when I'm young what's so funny?!
You all no childhood is it. :P

Nvm, glad I entertained you all haha. :)

& recently many people commented about me, "你很像小孩子leh".
Is that a good or bad thing o_o
I shall assume that its a good thing, it means I'm young yknow yknow. ;)

I love 2D`o9. :D :D :D
Because of combined prac, me yurou jingxi and eeching went there just in time for the BBQ (my fav part) LOL.

Yummy food I like I like, kaichun keep irritating me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sean even more annoying keep "junsian" here and there.
Even my sis joined the so-called fanclub what is this ?! -.-
She thought I created it somemore T_T



HEHE 9:10 so cute !

Please Don't Go - CL and Minzy

Awesome song !! :D
Love 2NE1 so much, CL is da bomb. :)

I am as cute as Park Bom okay Jamie !!! :P
& I talked to Jamie on the phone just now and she said that I have a very cute and cartoon-like voice just like .............
MINNIE MOUSE LOL !

So I'm Minnie Bom. :D Call me Minnie Bom!



Hates it when people makes assumptions about what we do.
As if you know everything about us, as if you know every little thing we did, as if you know the things that we went through, as if you know how many injuries we had, as if you know how many hours we spent practising.
I'm sorry, but you don't know.
So unless you’ve lived our lifes, don’t judge us because you don’t know, never have, and never will know every little thing we've been through. :)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx