Title: there's still time to try ; not gonna give up. :)
Posted on: Saturday, December 12, 200911:11 PM
What If - Ashley Tisdale
Went early to buy 书 today. :D Haha Yurou, Jasmine and April saw my mom! They all say she very cute/funny. But hor she pissed me off early in the morning -.- Hates it when she compares me to other people, zzzzzz.
Nobody forced you to give birth to me, since I'm already here then deal with it for goodness' sake.
Her friend's child got 249 then I got 240 she very paiseh -.-
SORRY LAH what can I do ?! I can't change my PSLE score !
Went to PSG + extra practice.
Forced to play drumset, T_T NVM HENG I GOT HOYIN & JIAQING TO HELP ME HAHA.
They two super cute lah, thanks a million! :)
Practiced gushi omg worried about my lun! Sounds super choppy I myself also cannot stand it, its gonna be more obvious in SCH. :(
Must chiong during camp!!!!!!!!!!
Combined, YZWQ and JJL again, I always play wrong for YZQW cos I have lesser parts then I keep staring into blank space -.-
Anyway must start to train (should have trained a long time ago!!!) to not yawn/scratch head/do stupid moves while waiting for my turn to play LOL.
After playing JJL also cannot: "wah很累! *lies on Timpani*"
Anyway I realised that camp is coming very soooooooon. Monday omg! O:
Need to buy a lot of things, like my shoes! :(
I love the 'baby shark' cheer! SO CUTE. :D
And jiaee is awesome! HAHAHA, "see you take cloth!"