"You try to fit, try to match, but it’s not enough. Maybe for a while, you can see past the flaws, ignore the cracks in the foundation and pretend it’s in perfect condition. But sooner or later, you realize everything’s crumbling. You might attempt to rebuild it, save it, but it’s not enough."
太委屈 - 陶晶莹
Heheh, tired. Tired of all this.
Makes me feel like escaping to Australia LOL cos aneka say got a lot shuaiges there!!!!!
So jealous, :(
I'm tired of this !@#@$#@%^#$! I think I'm going crazy alreadyyyyyyy staying at home makes me feel pissed I don't know why LOL.
I feel like going back school to practice now !@%#@%$@^@#! am I crazy.
Could be because practising takes my mind off things and makes me relax somehow.
Ok before I go, Gan zhixuan is my friend on facebook and ......... I just saw her P6 Graduation photos.
And, Afiq Anirudh and Jasmine are in the same class as her.
So I got to see Afiq and Anirudh in formal wear OMG ! Ties and all hahhahahah damn cute.
I miss Afiq. :'(
AND I NEED SUPERBRIE IN MOUSEHUNT ANYONE WILLING TO GIVE ME ? :D For free lah hor. :P