"I wanna got ship gurl, I wanna got ship gurl, I wanna got ship, the shexy, and pweddy."
Okay I always like to criticise other people's english I know very mean lah somemore my English not very good also but I cannot help it T_T
My sister's current fav song, walao every morning I get woken up by either "I wanna got ship gurl" or "Almost paaaaaaaaradise".
Pekchek she watched Boys Over Flower more than 15 times already, CRAZY GIRL. -.-
Sad to say my attention span very short all dramas I at most watch 10+ episodes jiu sian.
Cos most dramas very interesting and cute in the front part then towards the end get very draggy I don't like. :P
-
Happy to the max today,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAQING AHGONG ! :D :D :D
I went to play bowling wahahahhahah my first time LOL ! Felt very noob and suaku -_-
I was very nervous and scared and stressed for the first few times (okay I feel stupid) -.-
Okay even though I very noob I still managed to pwn jiamin, :D
If I never win her I confirm very sad.
But anyway hahahah it got so fun at the end ! :D
Yayyayyay very fun I still want go, :)
Thank you jiaqing thank you thank you thank you for forcing me to play or else I'll miss this chance heh !
Ate lunch with kingchi too ! He didn't come for bowling cos he was ............ sleeping -.- (it was 12+ that time).
And he's having exams tomorrow, all the best taitaitaigong! :-)
Combined practice was awesome I like it.
Actually every practice I all like wheeeeeee. :D
How come today I jumped for like 2 seconds also got people see -.- you guys have sharp eyes.
My timpani skills suck ughhhhh kingchi say next week must give me timpani lessons. Fierce somemore -_-
Moved all the instruments from MPH back to CO room, tiring but its very heart-warming to see that so many people are helping!
So touched so touched so touched, :>
I like the two sec 1 guy juniors, very obedient and very gentleman also LOL! :D
Now the instruments in CO room so messy nobody can take it ughhhhh.
BLEH. :P
Heheheh, anyway, resting tomorrow, like finally! :-D
Gonna wake up early for MH tournament though. :/ T_T
Think I'll sleep in the afternoon or something.
Eheh I really love bowling, people please invite me go the next time. :P
Anyway, jiaee was really classic today, "nevermind nevermind!" HAHAHAH awesome.
I love you, jiaee. :D
PS/ Sorry this post very crap and full of broken English cos I very sleepy now.
And, heheheh. Heheheh. HEHEHEH B-)