My mom told me that you're supposed to wish people 'Merry Christmas' on the Christmas Eve.
Really? o_o (sorry, major lack of knowledge in this area hahahah)
I don't know lah so I'm gonna wish 2 times lah ok LOL.
M e r r y C h r i s t m a s !
Nowadays I just sit in front of the computer and camp in facebook the whole day while hugging my bunny. (really super cute and nice to hug)
Ok lah I admit I never do my homework, hate myself so much for being distracted zzz. :(
Christmas have no meaning to me cos my family don't celebrate it o.o
We do not have any log cakes / turkey and from when I'm like a toddler my mom has been very honest and told me that there are no such thing as santa claus in the world, don't be stupid. LOL.
And my christmas present always used to be $10, o_o
See lah now I become so money-faced!!! ><
Haha but this year low-budget, my presents became a bottle of greentea and a box of chocolates.
I like! :P
Anyway, I'm still in the process of writing the concert post, half liao half liao!
In actual fact I dislike my birthday ttm cause it means that the year is ending AND school is starting @!@^#%@$!@#!
And it means that wherever I go it will be filled with people cos everyone wants to countdown.
Even Macdonalds also long queue ok!
So I always end up sleeping at home and eat cake at night and watch tv o_o
Because I strongly dislike crowds and don't like to squeeze with other people -.-
& this year I'm even more reluctant for my birthday to come cos it means that 2009 is gonna end.
It has been a super memorable year for me, I'm sure I won't ever forget it!
So I actually really hate my birthday lah -.-
I just like the birthday wishes it makes me feel loved, :P I like presents also. :)
If you have any intentions of buying me a birthday gift, please do not do not do not buy me a carebear. :)
Because after my observation for a whole year, I've noticed that a lot people like to give carebears o_o
I have 0% interest in it I think it looks qianbian and not cute at all -.-
I mean if you look properly some of them have really weird eyes.
Aiya I'm probably weird too for noticing their eyes, :P
And I don't like barney either!
It looks freakin' evil!!!!! Look closely! Look at the eyes!
Very scary lor!
Actually....don't have to buy anything lah!
I think I'm a very weird person, damn qianbian also LOL.