<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, December 4, 20099:33 PM

[edit]

Going class chalet tomorrow OMG I'm shocked at my stamina I am so amazing to be going for practices from Monday to Friday then chalet on weekends !!!! (have to go after practice though LOL)
Not staying overnight though I NEED TO SLEEP ON A BED NEED TO SLEEP ON A BED NEED TO SLEEP ON A BED.
Or else I'll die ! Tired already still don't let me sleep on bed ?! HAHA.
Have not decided whether to go back on Sunday morning, :/

So busy so busy so busy still have to practice with Festive Drums.
Heard it was quite tiring as they don't know how to read scores, they play all by memorising and listening !
I'm amazed, their songs must have took a long time for them to memorise + practice, with all the act cool shuai actions too ..
Gonna meet and teach them for the first time on Monday, something fresh for me so I am quite looking forward to it !! :D

By right I have a P6 Class Gathering on Monday, but sadly there's combined practice that day so I can't make it. :( :( :(
Sad leh I miss 6/3 !! They're gonna have a picnic hahaha so cute. :)
I miss Herman bear, :'( hope we'll meet soon okay !

I realised that my true friend is Rourou, she didn't join the "fanclub" she's awesome. :B

I also realise that I have awesome friends, thank you wushu guys (or maybe girls too?) :)

Mousehunt is celebrating Christmas omggggg it's very cute they have stuff like Gingerbread Cheese and Candy Cane mouse etc hahaha ! B-)
Thanks junquan!

As Ever / Still - Lee Hong Ki (You're Beautiful OST)

Marvellous song. :) Lee Hongki has a really really really nice voice hehehe he's the guy in blond! CUTE HOR?

Promise - A.N.JELL (You're Beautiful OST)

Sang by Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yong Hwa! :D


[/edited]

If you're a frequent user of Facebook, you've probably seen a page that is actually named "Ziyue love Junsian".
I would like to clarify that I did not create that !!!!!! (obviously right -.-)
Stupid jiaee is so boliao but anyway, that so-called fanclub (as jiaee calls it) is gonna disband soon hahahah! Awesome.

Qimian: "eh 为什么Facebook有一个什么 "Ziyue love Junsian" ah?"
Me: "JIAEE LAH!! -.-"
Qimian: *pretends not to hear anything* Wah 原来你们这样open的ah!"
T_T

Can't believe that people actually joined that "fanclub" !!!
Somemore all my goodgood friends joined -_-

Wait a minute. Sean joined ? Sean do you even know who is Junsian o_O

I hurt my middle finger (no not because I point too much), it was because I was fixing the paigu -.-
It hurts I can't use chopsticks now !
And normally if I hurt my finger (which is quite frequently LOL) I'll lift it up but since its the middle finger, I cannot do that or else I'll look like I'm pointing middle finger everywhere I go -_-

Grandmaster 75% now, am so happy, can't wait to be a Legendary !!! :D
Sounds so cool right, :)




♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx