<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, December 2, 20099:32 PM

I think I am becoming an extremely lazy blogger.

Been going to school everyday since Monday, directly the day after I came back.
I'm very devoted to CO hor hor hor. ;)
Practiced from 9am to 6+pm today, pro or not ?
Of course got breaks lah heh.
Concert coming soon, percussion chiong ahhhhhh, must start learning to be haolian again, number 1s okay. :P

I love practices cause it's very fun !! HAHAHA always got people like jiaee and jamie to entertain me. :)

For example today...
Jiaee: "I bought my books today."
Jamie: "Huh? What? You bought boobs today?!"
Jiaee: "No!"
Jamie: "ZIYUE, JIAEE TELL ME SHE BOUGHT BOOBS TODAY!"
Jiaee: "No!"
Me: "WHOA WHAT? JIAEE YOU BOUGHT BOOBS?!! Hahahahahahaha"
Jiaee: "NO!"
Despite jiaee's several attempts to explain herself and her mutiple "no`s", we pretended that we didn't hear anything and continued with stuff like:
"Jiaee how can you like that!" / "Jiaee you're plastic!" etcetc, until jiaee give the sian diao look LOL !!
Actually me and jamie knew that it was books lah, we just did that to entertain ourselves HAHAHA.

And when we played truth or dare, jiaee said: "I don't have fake boobs."
It was mad funny LOL. :B

Recently, I've realised that zijian and kingchi are actually boliao people.
Everytime junsian appears zijian and kingchi will be like: "Junsian is here to find his girlfriendssssssss *looks at me and jiaee*"
Then I'll go: "is jiaee!" , and she'll go: "is ziyue!"
Then zj and kc will go: "eh can you two stop fighting over junsian?"

Or... jiaee picks up a call and me and peijun went "junsian junsian junsian junsian junsian"
Then kingchi went: "ziyue you jealous ah?"
Pekchek ttm !!!!!
This sucks, I don't like junsian the potato. -.-

"Zhengkang's english name is Marcus?" HAHAHAH, inside joke. :B

-

During my days in China, I read a lot of chinese stuff.
I'm going to share one. :D

《抬高眼界》/ 宁欣编译

我 6 岁的孙女卡莲达和我在提姆豪登油炸圈饼店停下来吃蓝莓松饼,当我们走出店门的时候,一位少年正要进来。
这个年轻人的头两侧光秃秃的,只在顶部有一簇蓝色的锥形头发。他的一侧鼻翼上穿了个洞,上面套着的鼻环连着的莲子垂过脸庞,一直连到他的耳环上。他一只手抓着一个溜滑板,另一只手拿这个篮球。
走在前面的卡莲达一看到这个少年就停下来了。我想她是被吓坏了,可我错了。
我的孙女退后,把门开得大大的,让少年进来。少年的反应彬彬有礼:“非常感谢!”
在我们朝汽车走去的时候,我表扬了卡莲达为少年拉门的礼貌。她好像对他的外貌并不大惊小怪,少年唯一让卡莲达注意到的就是他的手满满的,他要开门并不容易。
我只看见了半秃的脑袋,锥状的头发,穿环和链子,而她看见了一个每只手都拿着东西的人走向一扇关着的门。
将来,我希望我可以谦低到她的视野,抬高我的眼界。

-


Without Words - Park Shin Hye

Awesome song, awesome drama ! :D
This show is called "You're Beautiful", the storyline is a bit common but they added really fresh and cute stuff in it so even though the storyline is common, you won't feel bored. :)
And, it has three shuaiges ! Definitely worth watching, :D
Jang Geun Suk and Lee Hong Ki and the other one I don't know LOL.

Anyway, "I thought you love me, how can ask me go die ?!!!!" has became my famous quote.
All thanks to junsian -_-
It was a joke. A JOKE !


And I lost my high heels, WHERE THE HELL IS IT ?! I cannot play Timpani with my height I need heelsssssss T_T
And I left my towel in school I don't know where it is -_-
Ugh.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx