<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, December 7, 20099:18 PM

I have Please Don't Go - CL & Minzy on repeat now, very addictive leh!!!!
WHOOOO I LUV CL MAN. I LUV MINZY ALSO. :B
So hard to pick a favourite from 2NE1 cause all of them are awesome and cute. :)

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.

Just like me!


K KIDDING LAH ITS A JOKE DON'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY HAHAHA.


Hard But Easy - Luna & Krystal [ from f(x) ]
Looks like a low-budget MV. LOL !!
Don't like Krystal, I like Luna's voice though. :)
Luna reminds me of the Luna girl in Harry Potter! Heh.

My mom borrowed Dan Brown's Angels And Demons for me from the library!
YAY SO HAPPY. Special illustrated collector's edition somemore! :P
But hor, the book very big, very heavy (cos got pictures -.-). Then the words very big also!
Look like some Winnie-the-Pooh book o_o

Anyway, click here!
Jiaee and junsian very pei hor hor hor, is some boliao person intro to me de I not so immature okay!

Anyway I'm here to update on some way overdue stuff like ........
NZPSCCO CAMP LOL.
That was like nearly a month ago. :P

Not gonna elaborate much on anything cos I just wanna write it here so that in the future when I look back, I'll know that these happened. :)
And, because I cannot remember much also lah so cannot elaborate even if I want to !! -.-

Basically, the camp is from 18nov to 20nov but committee members went on the 17th for camp preparation and stuff.
Had trial runs for the camp and had boring x12132414131 but necessary meetings.
Had games trial also, hehehehe I was one of the games station master for the CO-Racey (very act cute name LOL). :)
SO FUN HAHAHA ESP AT NIGHT ALSO MAKES IT MORE FUN LAH. :D

Then day 1 of camp, played games. :D
Funfunfun the camp got cute and shuai boys. :)

Junyu! :)

I also like the guy called zhaocheng or what, aiyah I don't know LOL.

& hahahaha I thought I'll die on the first day cos our percussion students very hyperactive -.-
(ALL FROM MY PRI SCH SOMEMORE.)
Afiq, Anirudh and Jasmine! :D
Jasmine is my P2 or P3 English teacher's daughter, :)
Then Afiq and Anirudh I think I saw them from Sports Day before LOL.
AIPS also sent another girl, Zhixuan, but she's in pipa. She knows how to play the guzheng too leh.
MY FRIEND LEH. :D HAHAHAH.
She's Jasmine (from Cello)'s cousin! Last time I always go their house slack, play game, watch tv, eat dinner one heheh then always see her. :)
But hor I didn't recognize her at first, so she walked past me and smiled at me then I was like: "Huh why she smile at me? Do I know her? How come she look so familiar..."
Then I keep looking at her I felt like some stalker -.- But at last I recognized her heh. :P

Anyway, first day of teaching was a disaster lah everyone felt -_____- to the max!!
Cos Chenlaoda not good in English then we have to translate here and there and then I feel my English very fail.
Somehow sound very broken LOL I DON'T KNOW WHY.
Like stuff that we normally say in Chinese have to become English, sound so weird and lame. ._.

Then I forgot is 1st or 2nd day I played catching with Anirudh LOL I ran around the whole of second floor just for him to come back and practice! -.-
Most of us were driven crazy by him cos he's super hyperactive and on the 3rd (or was it the 2nd) he kept laughing for no reason then stupid junsian keep making him laugh also I NEARLY DIED -.-
I think Afiq is really really cute!!! :D VERY CUTE HEH.
The 2nd day when Adam (LOL) finally came (he forgot about the camp on the first day -.-) Afiq was being all professional and teacher-ish, telling him how to play and what to do and pointing to the score here and there.
So cute leh. :) Adam is apparently experienced in percussion but jiaee told me that Afiq more pro LOL!

And hor Adam disappointed me, not shuai. :(

Anyway we had the CO-Racey (I feel very act cute) on 2nd day, WHEEE SO FUN. :D
Amazing kids they're so obedient and did as they were told and nobody tried to steal my clues/puzzle!
So guai. :-D I think my station very fun, as the station master I have unfortunately never succeeded in passing my own game. Always fail one. :( LOL

3rd day was very sad cos I cannot perform and I had to fly off to China. :(
VERY SAD LOR but hahaha at least it was a success! :D :D :D
Was very worried cos Anirudh was being quite a nuisance HAHA.

They played games and had so much fun after the concert, so jealous -.-
HMPH.

And these people hor hor hor, concert until too happy never take care of my heels now its lost T.T
Now I don't know how, my mom don't want buy for me. -.-




Anyway, played JJL today Chenlaoda says that I got the feel already and that I've made improvements!
I'M HAPPY. :-)




♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx