<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, December 29, 200910:31 PM

Hello, its the 29th. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FARISAH! :D

Haha anyway right, I'm here blogging while Aneka mylove is hardworkingly doing her homework.
Guai right! :P
I'm forbidden to post about mousehunt, so yeah, for more information can check out my twitter!
Or facebook. :P

You And I - Park Bom (feat. Taeyang)

From Gayo Daejun, :D I watched it online just now!
Felt like I'm in Korea!! :D
Ok anyway this is a weird pairing, don't you find that Park Bom actually looks taller than Taeyang......
Haha but thats with the heels lah!

Nowadays I'm not only playing mousehunt, I'm actually doing homework too ok!!!
I'm doing the easiest one though, maybe gonna do the others, who knows? ;)

I am here to share some interesting facts LOLLOL.
  • Camels have three eyelids.
  • Paraskevidekatriaphobia means fear of Friday the 13th
  • A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
  • A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
  • Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.

Hahahahaha! I'm having mousehunt tournament and there's actually this hunting party called: "shui bian horn horn la" HAHAHAHA.

Oh and those who helped to unload the instruments from the lorry to SCH did not include zhengkang and hoyin, it was desmond sunchang junsian and yintong! They took Mr Chang's car there to help first. :)
Thank you April dajie hahaha :D

Aneka mylove had just finished her tuition homework! Yay she's awesome :B B-)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx