Best day of my life, on par with SYF day & concert day haha!
Off to watch countdown show now hahahah will elaborate more tomorrow or smth!!
Kthxbye love you all. :)
----------------------------------------------------
31 December.
Firstly, thank you thank you thank you so much to those that wished me a happy birthday *inserts millions of happy faces!*
Yeah even though I might not be close with some of you, am still very grateful okay! :)
Haha love jamie to the max she's the first one to wish me but she was too excited so it became: "HAPPY BLOODY BIRTHDAY!!" then when I asked her whats with the bloody she said don't know, too excited liao HAHAHAHAHA. Love you lah dear. :P
And thank you peijun my best partner she sms msn facebook all at once LOL don't know how she did it.
& I received a very sweet message. :)
Went out with jiaee jamie jiamin jasmine yurou jiaqing peijun zhengkang hoyin zijian kingchi qimian.
Kingchi and qimian both came later, kingchi was late cos he was busy but qimian was sleeping!!! -.-
Zz and I realise my friends a lot alumni LOL.
I am lazy lah so I shall not elaborate much wheeeee. ;)
Ate lunch and played pool wahahaha! :>
Actually is attempted to play pool lah LOL I suck T.T
Hoyin's the pro! He's also super pro in bowling, primary school's school team leh! :D
Qimian was hilarious though hahahahahhahahaha.
We ate cake on a stage zz so many people looking at us and jiaqing's a nice guy LOL.
Kingchi damn joker cos he wanted to ask people to take a photo for us but he keep ask those very young boys and girls that looks about 4.
He went: "would you mind taking a photo for us?" and none of them replied him HAHAHA all walk away.
Jiaqing zijian peijun zhengkang went off for performance at Boon Lay after that, then went to eat with jiaee jamie yurou jasmine jiamin and kingchi!
Actually is kingchi and jiaee eat only lah -.-
Kingchi suggested forming a Percussion commitee. He said that we'll need a secretary to write down everything that happened, like who say what lame jokes, who broke the rules, who dating who LOL!
And need a treasurer, every practice need pay 50cent, if alumni comes they need pay $10 hahaha we'll be rich then! ;-)
K I'm really not joking when I say I'm not going to elaborate hahaha, like i've said, those who were there, you know what happened and how much awesome fun we had. & those who weren't... sucks to be you! :P
Would like to thank all of you for the presents, mad loves! :D
My presents are either related to bunnies or related to ...... potato -_- !
Jiaqing spent $20+ on a bunny omfg so touched hahaha and he even wrote a poem!
Jiaee's bunny is ugly cos its too real.
My mom commented: "就是你那只不三不四根本不想兔子的兔子才cute!" LOL HAHA.
However jiaee bought a notebook and wrote a lot of touching stuff inside made me smile like mad while reading it, love youuuuuuuuu jiaee! ♥
My shoe broke LOL so kingchi and qimian the very kind seniors bought me two pairs of shoe!
But they insisted that since you're not supposed to gift people with shoes, i must give them some money, they wanted $1 each but I didn't have $1s so they got 20cent each (LOL) made me feel so bad.
Aiya, in short, love all of you lahhhhhhhh. ♥
Me feel loved, thank you my dearest friends! :')
I would like to thank Percussion, 2D`o9 and CCHYCO for making my life this year so amazing. :)
It has been a year full of drama (believe me really dramatic) but I shall not elaborate. :D
& this year made me so emotional zz would you believe I actually cried cos I couldn't play well for gushi? -.-
I feel so lame -_- ...
I've gained something and lost something, this is life. ;)
I've made new friends, get to know more people, gained more knowledge but sadly I've lost a few friends, lost a maid, etcetc.
By "lost" it doesn't mean that they died lah!
I feel like I've matured in the mind and heart (yalah yalah don't laugh).
Maybe still not very matured lah like for eg. I still think that everyone in the world is good, even if they do something bad they must have their own reasons and deep inside their heart they are still good.
Childish thinking? But I strongly believe in it haha whatever, the world will seem like a better place if you think like that. ;)
I know more things now but I'm those kind of people that even if I'm pissed/sad I won't tell you. :D
I like to keep quiet/give hints, observe and see how it goes.
Makes life a whole lot more interesting doesn't it!
Be careful some of the words I say have hidden meanings. :)
I remember a few weeks ago I posted a post with a hidden sentence lalalala.
But yeah if that happens it means that I'm really pissed cos I'm normally too lazy to bother. ;)
"A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within. We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul."
And so, lets all have New Year Resolutions! :D
- Save lots and lots of money! (I always fail to do this -.-)
- Grow taller!!!!!!!!
- Study harder
- Don't slack and have more initiative! Ask questions in class! Be eagerrrr to learn!
- Improve in Percussion. :D :D :D
- Improve in Mousehunt (LOL)
Even though I doubt 2010 would be a better year then 2009, one should stay optimistic and always look forward with hope!
I hope 2010 would be as/even more awesome than 2009, highly impossible but you never know. ;)
It's all unwritten.