Okay shall blog about the concert !
20 December 2009 - 丝竹传情 • 响遏行云 ; CCHYCO + CCHYFD Concert at SCH. :)
I went to school at 9am (I was the 2nd person to step into the empty school, peijun was 1st!) when others only needed to be there at like 11.30am, cos of gushi practice.
Zijian came looking like a terrorist he wore all black and he brought a lot of bags which were all black too haha!
I think our seniors wear black look shuai-er !!! :D (serious! don't anyhow think)
Of course percussion all hardworking x12415264637423 they came at about 10am+ to practice Longteng.
So early in the morning we have drums and stuff in the foyer LOL nice leh. :)
People step into the school first thing they see are our drums!
Practicing in the foyer is awesome the sound is superb. :D
Up until now I still don't like gushi cos I suck terribly, I can't bear to hear my lun, my aim now is to practice my lun until vvvvvvery nice then play gushi again. :)
Then the lorry came and we moved instruments into the lorry, seriously cannot stand the lorry guy but whatever!
I am seriously sorry to all my dearest seniors and percuz, as a SL that day, I completely fail.
I am especially sorry to peijun cos she always has such high expectations of me. :(
I'm very disappointed in myself, next year peijun's not gonna be by my side anymore I must learn to arrange the instruments! O:
Basically I was very redundant there lah LOL then also keep finding trouble for everyone x_x
My phone + instrument checklist + pen went lost for a while so many people were helping me to find it I'm very super touched okay! I feel loved hahaha :')
Many thanks to zijian kingchi qimian for helping out when the 2nd lorry came (esp to zijian since he actually said that he wasn't going to help)
And thank you jiaee jamie for carrying the many plastic bags on the bus! They sacrificed their images and looked like aunties. :P
Went to SCH by bus, was sorting out the broken sticks and still usable sticks with peijun, realise that 80% of our sticks actually cannot use liao LOL!
Zijian qimian went to some place after that to buy sticks for us. :)
Wanted to help to load instruments into the lift but there were already guys (I said guys cos I don't remember who LOL, was it desmond zhengkang hoyin sunchang?) there helping, thank you!
I chionged into the backstage and started arranging the instruments on stage, was quite fast cos the first 2 songs needed less instruments.
The rehearsal was okay actually I am not nervous for all the songs, I'm only super nervous for gushi!! x_x
Ended the rehearsal late, arranged instruments and did some planning for the concert later on, then went for dinner when everyone nearly finished eating -.-
Chionged to put make up (-_-) completely redundant my parents say I look damn white on stage LOL!!
Zhengkang was mean to me -.- !
Thank you zijian for his herbal tea, :)
Went back to backstage then the concert started hahaha I think I didn't felt nervous.
Waited for all the procedures and stuff throughout the concert I was smiling like mad! (when I'm not busy playing lah)
Anyway when I look at zhaolaoshi I will smile liao lor heheheh, he's super cute and handsome that day! :D
I think I did okay for JJL, I super happy that I didn't mess up the beats. :)
And YZWQ was okay too I think?
Brevian's brother smsed Brevian and asked whether we used timpani hard sticks cos he can hear every single hit and its very clear and he said "ur timpani player gd."
DIRECT QUOTE OKAY OKAY OKAY?!
Make me happy like siao but okay actually I don't think I'm good.
BUT STILL HAPPY UNTIL CAN FLY ALREADY LAH HOHOHOHOHO :-D
Listened to the other sections' songs, awesome lah! :D
Ye Shen Chen was superrrrrrrr nice, my mom: "那个郑怡雯超漂亮,很厉害leh!"
Then her comments for zijian were ............. "他一直换衣服.." HAHAHAHA irrelevant much! -.-
Then brought instruments out for longteng and prepared for it, was honestly not very nervous at first but peijun jamie april made me nervous!!!
Anyway I think jiayi is awesome hahaha while we were all nervous she was super calm!
Then we keep: "你为什么不紧张?!?!" Hahaha.
Dearest peijun made a small little mistake, but its okay cos the song was still marvellous! (serious, it didn't really affect the song, my sister actually -ahem- recorded the song)
Was originally quite worried for peijun but she's super awesome lah! My dear peijun is strong. :)
April was very sad cos she made a mistake, don't sad lah its so minor that nobody will notice it.
It's okay de! I also made mistakes here and there, esp while playing timpani ._.
After longteng was interval, peijun and me rushed to change our clothes in like record time!
Seriously, we took like 2 to 3 mins only, actually at first we very kanchiong then after that suddenly we realised we don't have to be so fast -.-
So we went: "我们这样快做什么?! 还有二十分钟interval plus 喜相逢 -_-..."
People like desmond and junsian kept laughing at me -.-
The shirt is the same size as kingchi and qimian's leh LOL!
Though I heard that I look like a bunny! :D But most of the time I heard "hello kitty" -.-
Xixiangfeng was nice hahaha jiaqing and junxiong!
Then it was the gushi, made me nervous like siao the stupid song!! ._.
I think I did pretty okay but obviously could've been better!
After this song I'm very relieved liao haha only slightly worried about my sbyg paigu.
Zijian was very happy with gushi though he kept smiling and said: "well done!"
WAHAHAHA super rare chance to see zijian like that LOL. :P
He's normally serious and fierce, okay kidding lah not really.
Next, We Are Singapore, i think i did okay! :D
Don't really like this song though cos it requires me to change the notes in 2 bars (wth), but its okay wheeeeeeeee. :)
Then it was SBYG. I think I'm never gonna forget it for the rest of my life haha.
Reminds me of much of our SYF, i think percussion practiced for like more than 100times already!
Not to forget the awesome actions, :P
I don't even have to purposely remember the actions cos when the song starts my arms will auto-move!
Paigu was ehhhhhh i don't know actually, but thank you kingchi very much for helping me!
HAHA chenlaoda purposely asked kingchi to stand beside me and say, "等一下你就听儆孜的!"
Then kingchi really ended up singing beside me LOL I wanted to laugh but cannot!
Encore was funny and cute haha. :) I was already in yay mode so actually I don't know what I played!
We've gotta be the highest bunch of people who performed in SCH LOLLOL.
Zijian raced across the stage just to give chenlaoda our pretty roses. :P
Moved the instruments down, didn't get to take percussion photo i'm super sad. :(
LOL zhengkang was bored and somehow decided to start shooting me -.- !!
"我本来要shoot weiyi的结果你刚好跑过来! Then我要shoot junsian你又跑过去保护他! 所以就shoot你lor!"
He keep saying I very no strength and never help!
Insulted -_- ! So for the whole time he was all: "eh 你怎么又在这里?" / "不想看到你lah!"
But he said them in a joking tone lah so obviously I'm not offended and I went: "又是你?! 快点回家lah!"
LOLLLL but he apologised to me hahahaha it was all for entertaining purposes lah.
People around us were all greatly entertained mah. :D
AND I always thought zhengkang is those very serious and wise person, SORRY I WAS TERRIBLY WRONG LOL.
He is actually very lame and likes to joke! -.- But still very wise lah haha!
The bus trip back was funny HAHAHA jiaxin is an awesome singer! Sense the sarcasm.
Jiaqing also joined in singing I was surprised that the windows of the car didn't break!
Kingchi and zijian were telling jokes and singing songs to entertain us too heheh!
Went back to school and moved instruments into the D&T room.
Stayed overnight, :)
Mr Chang treated us Mac at like 2am leh hahaha I was feeling very tired and sleepy so I ate at a snail's speed -_-
Chatted a lot with jamie peijun zijian and kingchi. :)
Hugged my cute bunny and went to sleep beside jiamin and junxiong (or more accurately, his legs. Anyway I found out that he's a really nice and helpful guy EVEN THOUGH he kicked me while he was sleeping) !
Kingchi and zijian keep making jokes about Yim Hok Man. :P
Kingchi will go like: "eh jian-er 我跟你讲一个joke! 这个joke是start with: Yim"
Then they two will laugh while the rest of us go like: "what the.." LOL.
Basically they're saying that Yim Hok Man is a joke lah ._.
Woke up, and then zijian woke up and went: "wah我发现hor, 我睡觉的时候junsian最吵,我起来的时候也是junsian最吵!"
Then went to bring the instruments up from the D&T room, whoa I spent a lot of time finding the stickbag cos I thought it was lost! Inside got band's sticks somemore nearly made me get a heartattack -.-
Eventually junsian (-_-) found it and I returned the sticks to band. :) Thank you so much!
Basically slacked in the co room and waited for our breakfast haha!! :D
Sleep eat sleep eat slack daydream eat wheeeeeeeeee thats the life I want hahaha. :P
Played truth or dare and all my dares included junsian?! -.-
Then I went home!
I think 20th December 2009 will be a date I'll never forget, just like 20th April. :)
I love percussion! ♥
I remember the manymanymany long hours we spent practicing, when zijian will demo the action for us then we try to copy then end up laughing at each other's action. :P
Also how we formed a circle to make sure our actions all looked the same.
How many hours we spent just to perfect one action.
I remember how the chas were not really together and they even resorted to singing out the beats.
I remember waking up on saturdays and find my arms and legs aching like siao, and even though I always complain, I don't really mind. :)
And I look forward to each and every practices because even though its tiring, percussion is a one big family and makes me happy.
We always laugh at the slightest thing and when you look back, its actually not funny but somehow we were greatly entertained at that time.
We love and know one another's flaws, just like a family. :)
There's a lot of things that I feel, but I don't know how to describe.
I would like to thank peijun the most, I thank her for believing in me, I thank her for standing beside me during the most difficult times, I thank her for helping me solve a lot of problems, and I thank her for her guidance.
Honestly speaking I would never have thought I would become the SL but peijun chose me and she believed that I can do it.
She taught me everything, and even though sometimes I have thoughts of giving up she still believes in me.
Even though sometimes I slack she still believes in me and scold me and tell me what's the right thing to do.
For the past 2 years, peijun has been a mother-like figure to me, and percussion. :)
She's incredibly nice but she is firm! She won't change her mind so you diedie must listen to her!
She's cute and she's unbelievably enthu which influence me to get high everytime I talk to her LOL.
I love her very much. :D
I've realised that I'm very dependent on her and everytime something went wrong I'll most probably go: "peijun!"
And next year she won't be there for me. ): ): ):
I would have nobody to rely on but myself but I believe I can do it. :)
Because I still have dear percussion :D
I think percussion's awesome cos we kept changing scores! So we managed to learn and play the final longteng in about one month.
Pro or not!!! :P
We are all determined, hardworking and hilarious people I enjoy practicing with all of you! LOVE YOU ALL. :)
Lack of words to describe my feelings lah but you all know I really love all of you very much hor. ;)
And special thanks to kingchi, zijian, qimian.
Awesome seniors who still remember us, constantly treat us to eat / drink and entertain us!
Thought I wouldn't be able to practice with them again after syf but haha who knew! :D
Hopefully there will be more chances in the future, :)
I love all my seniors too. :) Not forgetting brevian! :D
I think our seniors really super good to us lah haha thank you kingchi for your jacket.
Also, cannot forget chenlaoda!
On the concert day, we didn't have stage crew so chenlaoda will be like: "好,等一下我帮你拿! 你不用担心."
And before gushi I was super super nervous I keep telling chenlaoda that I very lousy and the audience so many pro people!!!! (ok LOL -.-)
He went: "Tch, 不用担心lah! 你很棒!"
Didn't really work LOL but I'm super touched by his attempt to make me feel more confident!
Plus he's really super nice to us, best teacher ever cos he always buy a lot of food for us during camps etc!
FOC leh all haha he's afraid that we'll go hungry. :)
Nicest teacher ever I love him too. :D
And also, thank you so much to the people who helped us carried the instruments. :)
Super super touched! :')
And special thanks to rongher and wenliu hehe they keep saying goodluck to me whenever they see me. :D
Thank you hoyin and zhengkang too!
HAHA anyway this post sucks lah sorry if I did not mention your name.
Every single one of you is in my heart okay. :)
I love CCHYCO & I love Percussion (seniors + current members!)
Many loves, ♥ ♥ ♥
To the people that I've missed out, you know this is for you.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you! :)
And actually I think we didn't do our very best for the concert (blah maybe its just me), but
whatever!