<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain,
Posted on: Sunday, December 13, 20097:42 PM


下一站,幸福.
Currently watching this show, at episode 3 only, I think I'll be sian halfway again LOL I'm stuck at You're Beautiful episode 14 I don't wanna watch anymore ._.
The English name is called "Autumn's Concerto", super no link to the chinese name hahahaha.

My only motivation to watch this show is because of Vanness 吴建豪 (he's called 任光希 in the show), yknow the guy from F4? :D
I've always liked him even in Meteor Garden heheh, he looks hundred times better now.
Shuai guyyyyyyyy. :-D
He looks younger, not like Jerry Yan also from F4 but looks so old. :P

Anyway this show kind of reminds me of Meteor Garden, I don't know why.

“你只要叫任光希,我就会出现,救你。” OMGGGGG sweet x123457673524131415 !!!
He's cute. :) :) :) :)

Would like to introduce a song,

我爱他 - 丁当


Very nice leh! Well-written lyrics, :) And the guy's cute hohoho (the same guy in Easy Fortune Happy Life)
The MV's storyline is (if I'm not wrong), that they used to be a couple, but the guy very playboy LOL then the girl saw and she was heartbroken and they broke up and the guy (most probably) killed himself out of guilt.
Aiyah don't know lah.
Awesome chorus. :D
“我爱他 轰轰烈烈最疯狂
我的梦 狠狠碎过却不会忘
曾为他 相信明天就是未来
情节有多坏 都不肯醒来
我爱他 跌跌撞撞到绝望
我的心 深深伤过却不会忘
我和他 不再属于这个地方
最初的天堂 最重的荒唐”


That's the opening theme of the drama, the ending theme song is ....

突然想爱你 - 丁当 & 周华健

Probably one of the worst songs that I've ever heard omg -.-
丁当's voice is nice but 周华健's voice reminds me of the songs that my dad listens to -_-
And they have zero chemistry LOL the song sounds super awkward instead of sweet.
And the MV looks even more awkward 周华健 looks like some tiko preying on young girls!
Isn't he old enough to be her father?!


Anyway I saw this in China:
人 = 吃饭 + 睡觉 + 上班 + 玩
猪 = 吃饭 + 睡觉
代入得 :人 = 猪 + 上班 + 玩
移项得:人 - 玩 = 猪 + 上班
总结:不懂玩的人 = 会上班的猪

男人 = 吃饭 + 睡觉 + 挣钱
猪 = 吃饭 + 睡觉
代入得:男人 = 猪+挣钱
移项得:猪=男人-挣钱
总结:不挣钱的男人是猪

女人=吃饭+睡觉+花钱
猪=吃饭+睡觉
代入得:女人=猪+花钱
移项得:女人-花钱=猪
总结:不会花钱的女人是猪

Hehheh! :P

Anyway, CAMP TOMORROW (14th Dec - 16th Dec) !
I am having mixed feelings LOL kind of anticipate it but at the same time I don't want it?
Don't know leh, need to go early tomorrow don't know do what also.

Grandmaster 90% now, can't wait can't wait can't wait to be Legendary and I can't wait to craft Ambush!
I'm dying in Festive Comet, I want the gingerbread set. :(


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx