Wah just realised that cos of Bejeweled Blitz I actually forgot about my kpop news!!
Its an addictive game x_x
I'm trying to win peijun!!!
Woke up early today to do and print out the list of percussion instruments needed for concert, super unwilling to do that, nearly fell back to sleep but I did not!
Yay I'm proud of myself. :P
Combined in the morning, went for lunch with whole CO, wah we spent a lot of time persuading Chenlaoda to let us all sit in his car, he keep: "later get caught how!" HAHAHA then we were all: "aiya won't one lah where got so suay! here very little police!"
We were being very noisy on his car keep shouting here and there, "老师走错了是那里!!" / "不是,是那里!" / "老师你会不会开车的?!"
HAHAHA chenlaoda got so pekchek. :P
Made me laugh until like what, I love percussion lah!!! :)
Went back for combined again and do this do that blahhhhh, I played badly for longteng. :/
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my JJL got one part not accurate also.
Aiya very nervous lah how how how.
Anw, congrats to jiaqing and guodong for getting the good progress award (lmao)
Shocked that guodong got it but okay, admittedly he did make progress ...
AND HONGJIN DON'T CRAP -_-
Wish all the sick people a speedy recovery!
Grandmaster 99% now, sian x123324324252 FASTER LAH.