Went to school early in the morning yesterday to practice 鼓诗 with peijun ! :D
Love her so much for clearing all my doubts and after about 1 and a half hours we were able to finish playing the whole song even though not very good lah.
But still, great improvement hehehe ! :)
Waited for zijian and qimian to come since kingchi's not coming and ....... qimian was on time !
& zijian was late for about 1.5 - 2hours LOL .
But still managed to practice together for several times and even though I was super tired, I'm so happy to be able to finish playing the song !! :D
Now all I have to do is to improve on my lun and stuff and try to memorise the score. :)
Went to eat lunch and I slept from 4pm+ to 11pm+, I didn't even eat dinner !
Woke up for about 30mins and went back to sleep, woke up at 9am+ today :D
I was seriously tired to the max lah LOL.
I'm going to post my dedications for #1 - #5 today because I'm lazy.
Oh and before I forget !!
I brought my class photos to school on Friday and asked yurou to help me get fellow classmates to sign on it (since i'm away at publicity talk).
Ones that mentioned about my blog and how great (muahaha) it is: 4
Ones that mentioned "all the best" and stuff like that: 14
Ones that mentioned hongyi: 5 ( -.- !!!! )
Ones that said I'm cute (hahahahaha!) : 2
I'm so touched that you all love my blog wahahahah !
Shimin I also always visit your blog first cos your posts very detailed and interesting ! :D
And I didn't know munyeeng reads my blog yay I'm so touched, hello munyeeng ! B-)
People like jingxi and eeching very qianbian, and the guys are very creative -.-
What mooncheese and lycan mouse ?! Like that also can -_-
I will not last long with the whatever lycan mouse -,-
& xinting has veryvery chio handwriting. :D
& I love yurou veryvery much heheh. Thank you for your card !
虽然你很幼稚, 也很喜欢欺负我 (:P) , 我不会忘记你的! ♥
& I love Aneka mylove supersuper much ! ♥
She wrote 2 cards for me (cos she loves me too much), both in my fav colours somemore. :B
Here goes the dedications !
#1 - Aneka
Hahahah as I've said earlier, I love her very very much.
I'm so grateful for such a great friend like her, I can tell her anything ! :D
We've become closer this year and even though we might end up in different classes next year I'm sure we're gonna stay as close and stay up to 1am to talk on msn using cute emoticons ! ^_^
We are both KPO people who likes to gossip and likes to force people to tell us secrets heheheh.
I'm so touched cos she even drew me playing a drum on the card she gave me !
Even though it looks weird but she wrote: "see, don't have to wear high heels :P !" next to it which made me smile to myself like a crazy person ._.
I would like to say that even if we'll go to different classes next year, but when you are sad or anything come talk to me immediately okay ! I love you, B-)
#2 - Natalie
Laohong! ♥
Always so cute and sweet and chio, I love her very much ! :DWe both love orange and she always stands up for me when people make fun of me and hy !
I'm super touched okay. :)
She's pro in everything she does, I'm sure she'll have a bright future. :)
Andand, she has very chio handwriting ! B-)
#3 - Joanna
I have fate with her cos we always end up sitting next to each other in class !
Grateful cos she's like a sister to me, leading me and telling me what to do.
She also helped me a lot with all the subjects :D
I would also like to thank her for lending me her homework to copy for the past 1 - 2 years. :)
(eh at least I'm honest okay.)
Oh and ! I love making fun of her and chairat. :P
#4 - Kaichun
We've become closer this year, he's a really really good friend of mine !
I can tell him almost everything and he can too. :P
I joined mousehunt cos he kept pestering me to so I must thank him for introducing such an awesome game to me. :)
Even though he bullies me (like the naruto old woman thing -.-), he's still a nice person ! :D
However he's really competitive and a pessimist !
He loves to say stuff like: "aiyah confirm F9 liao lah!" / "if get A1 I go bang wall!" etc after every exam but he always end up getting A1 anyway -.-
I would like to say, don't worry so much, study hard next year and never give up on ... :D
#5 - Meixin
I'm not very close with her but she's always very friendly to me !
She's very cute and chio too. :)
I love reading her blog also heheh !
This seems very simple but do not be mistaken, I love her very much also ! :D :D :D
Byebye. :-)