AFTER MISSING IT FOR 7/8TH TIMES I ACTUALLY CAUGHT A NOMAD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I AM SO HAPPY OMG OMG OMG MY EMOTIONS ARE CONTROLLED BY A MOUSE (NOT EVEN REAL SOMEMORE) I FEEL SO LAME BUT WHO CARES I JUST CAUGHT A NOMAD !!
Would like to thank junquan for staying up late to help me catch nomad even though he failed !!
Right after he stopped helping me horn, I caught a nomad leh ............
So is he my lucky star or is he a jinx ? LOL.
Pretty fun day today haha ! While zhaolaoshi was practicing yangliuqin me, jiaee and april slept. :P
Now I hear yangliuqin and caidiao until sian LOL !
Away @ camp from Tuesday to Friday, then from Friday to next Sunday I'll be going overseas. :)
Maybe gonna blog in China ? No idea.
Busy eating with family and family's friends LOL.
I am excited for camp, i don't know why also.
I seriously hope that the guy who is experienced in percussion is a shuaige ! HAHA.
Would like to say that I bought my bunny !
HAPPY x12412412341314152524129141543281921 CAN OR NOT !!!!
My mum bought it from some place near her office, it was the last one omfg i love my mum. <:
I love my dad too ! Will miss them for the 4 days. :(
Mom: "There ! 就是这个兔子lor !"
Dad: "huh ? 子悦 !!!! 你多大了还整天要这种东西!"
Not gonna miss my sister though LOL !
I had this conversation with her during dinner,
me: "你应该要伤心因为你有四天看不到我! 虽然你有九天看得到我lah!"
sister: "错了,我很伤心我要看你九天,很开心我有四天看不到你!! *smiles*"
me: "walao 你怎么可以这样 !! 真是伤了我的心, 今天帮我洗碗 okay!"
LOL.
Gonna miss a lot people like aneka mylove ! :(
Bye people, love you all. :-)