<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, November 3, 20096:19 PM

Me: "妈,买票lah!"
Mom: "你为什么一直叫我买票? 是不是票卖不出?"
Me: "没有lah, 因为我表演mah!"
Mom: "你有没有solo?"
Me: " -.- 没有."
Mom: "Then我不要去."
Me: "eh不要这样lah!"
Mom: "你们出名meh? 为什么不跟总校一起? 他们比较有名!"
Me: " -_- "
Mom: "你们有没有那个德明政府中学那样好? 我前几天在报纸上读到它们."
Me: " -_- ... 没有."

Me: "eh 去看我表演leh"
Sis: "eeeeeee, 谁要看你?! 浪费我的时间, 我要在家玩Restaurant City!"

I think I have the most unsupportive family -.-
My mom is so mean T_T She don't want go nvm, still want to suan me !
But due to my constant persuasion she at last decided to go HAHAHA :B

Went to Mayflower today, the school is damn big !!!! O:
We nearly got lost in the school (LOL) , and its a rich school, so jealous!

I'm in love with the bunny in popular !! Damn cute damn cute damn cute. :)

-
I'm sorry that I'm not putting in enough effort, I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me, I really am sorry.
Sucks to know that someone is disappointed in you, it's impossible not to feel sad.
However I know that there are still people who believes in me and that makes me look at the bright side.
Winning is not everything, getting an award is not everything, performance is not everything, it's the effort that matters.
As true musicians we play music not just for the sake of playing it, its the passion of playing music.
I've thought about it, and I understand.
Therefore I am not disheartened.
Percussion is my bestfriend forever. :)

I am really sorry for disappointing you, but I'll work harder.
Because I love percussion, I'm willing to work harder. :)
The path to success is never easy, but I'm determined to walk to the end.

I love peijun so much for supporting me, I do not want to give up on things I want either, let's work hard together and achieve it by Saturday. :)


Happy birthday to kaijun !! :D


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx