The last day with 2D. :(
Too tired to elaborate anything, just that I love 2D veryveryvery much and this is a very memorable day for me. :)
Busy on tomorrow morning & afternoon, ughhhh ! Gonna sleep early today. :-D
Will be pretty busy during the next few weeks, gonna sleep whenever I have free time !
Sorry if my post is boring, love ya all my loyal readers !! B-)
PS/ I missed the Nomad mouse for 6 times. SIX TIMES YOU KNOW!!! PISSED OFF CAN ANOT -,-
I don't even have 1 Nomad, omg so pathetic. )':
PPS/ OH and please come to CCHYCO's concert !! :D
Don't so qianbian can or not, $13 I know a bit ex lah but since you read my blog I entertain you for so long so please come. :-)
Visit !
http://thecchyco.livejournal.com/You don't go I don't friend you already hor ! >:(