I've read the dedications to me on various blogs and ....... WHY ALL OF THEM INVOLVES ME AND RED SHIRT ONE ?!!!!!!!!
& all of it says that I ace in both of my languages / all subjects. > Not true ok.
Don't know how you all get this kind of warped idea, but my languages actually counted as acceptable only and I obviously do not ace all my subjects lor.
I got lectured by my mum & dad for 1 whole hour cos I got an A2 for HCL, all the as a chinese getting an A1 should be no problem crap ! HMPH, I was only 2 marks away !! :(
Anyway, sectionals was very very fun, practiced a lot i luvvvv it. <:
Cos she called me to ask junhong to buy a cake, then she forgot about it ( -.- ) and she asked joey to buy a cake.
So there's 2 cake in the end, nvm lah since she's the one paying. :P
Oh and when brevian was making wishes, chenlaoda was all: "grow taller!" HAHAHA.
Practiced longteng, :D 陈师母 (chenlaoda's wife) came too and she gave us many precious precious suggestions!
Actually honestly I think we were much lousier than what she said but she was too polite to give too many negative remarks!
Still need much improvement, I am beginning to like longteng heh.
Practiced with peijun for a while after that heheh. :)
#11 - Wenwen
A sister figure to all of us, always protects us and leading us. :)
Really brave, not afraid to stand up for what is right.
And she always scolds guodong when he bullies me !! :D
Very sweet and kind to me hehehe, she's very chio also !
#12 - Jingyu
A kind, nice and good person. :)
She is rash at times but I believe that she is not a bad person !
Always very helpful to me and she's a really random and cute person heheh !
& can see that she is very devoted ! :D
#13 - Christine
A very sporty girl and she's really smart !
Hardworking and she's always very nice to me :D
Wish her all the best in the future ! :)
#14 - Monica
She's blur sometimes but don't play play leh ! She's damn hardworking okay. ;)
Worries too much for her results, don't worry lah monica ! I'm sure you'll do well. :D
We always talk about random topics one haha i don't know why also !
Jiayou for your future, I'm sureeeeee you can do it !! B-)
#15 - Guodong
-_- !! This stupid guy who keeps thinking that he is an "awesome god".
Okay quite a good friend of mine lah, thank you for lending me your homework ok. :)
But, he loves to insult me for mostly everything (ranging from height to results etcetc) & loves to make fun of me and hy (actually he loves to make fun of everyone lah).
But I believe that he is actually not a bad person and is kind & helpful at times (really really rare though) lah ...............
too bad he annoys me for most of the time !!!
Really loves to insult others so people sometimes get really offended but after a while you'll know that he is just this kind of person so suan liao lor -.-
Quite a smart person, wish him goodluck in becoming a vet ( cannot believe it, he actually wants to be kind to animals ! )
Oh and my foolscap paper 40% all give him liao -_-
Yeah and for once, i'll call you: Godly Master Kwang. :)
[ PS/ aneka hongjin ryan don't comment -,- ! ]
#16 - Hongjin
Another good friend of mine ! We've become closer this year, but he really really really irritates me -.-
Used to be shorter than me but now ...
Keep giving crap predictions also -_-
But he's a trustworthy guy lah, can talk to him about almost everything, he can be really serious when he wants to but mostly he just loves to crap.
Would like to thank him for his homework also !! & thank you so much for helping me in mousehunt, if not for your advices I wouldn't go on smoothly in mousehunt. :)
Always gossips with me LOL, a really clever person too !
Even though we'll end up in different classes, continue to gossip with me okay :P
& I know you and sarah best friends lah. :D
#17 - Gwendeline
One of my first few friends in CCHY ! Cos she sat beside me. :)
She used to be about my height but this year suddenly grow so tall (!!!!!!) -_-
A really cheerful + cute person ! :D
Loves making fun of her and yknowyknow ! ;-)
Will miss her a lotttttttttttttt, I hugged her on the last day leh, nearly made me cry. :(
We always do project work together, had so much fun with her !!
Like the witch-making, watching 'Orphan' in her house etcetc.
& I will always remember the times when we diao guodong together haha. :P
Gwendeline I love you ok, cannot forget me !! B-)
#18 - Eeching
CHINGCHING CUTIE !! :D
I love saying 'hi' to her and everytime I see her I will get very high. :P (woot)
She's a gila, a very cute one hahah !
I love making fun of her and edmund (one of my fav hobbies ok!)
She's super duper pro in zhongruan but keeps denying -.-
Really very pro lor, loves to hear her play ! :)
The only thing I don't like about her is that even though she plurks (like i do), play facebook (like i do), play games (like i do), she still get highhighhighhigh marks!
3rd in class and 5th in level.
WHERE GOT SUCH THING HUH YOU TELL ME YOU TELL ME !? -,-
Nvm lor have to admit that she's naturally clever and she doesn't sleeps in class like I do *shrugs*
Loves her very much lah, must continue to be gila and don't be so clever and must play zhongruan let me hear ok ! :)
Am tired LOL.
If I wrote less for you, doesn't mean I love you less okay, its just because I can't think of many words to say at the moment and maybe cos of less interaction.
I love you all. :)