Forgot to mention that I went for games trial yesterday, woke up at 6.30am leh !!
Normal school days I only wake up at 6.40am -.-
I like the games hahahaha !!
I think my station very fun. :P
Try - Asher Book
I have this song on repeat now heh !
"If I say you're the one, would you believe me."
I am very lazy to post dedications, most probably gonna do it after I come back from China or when I'm in China, sorry to those who are waiting !
Hahaha sorry ah junquan, you'll have to wait ! :P
Don't worry yours confirm all good things lah & you're definitely not worse than .... you know i know ! ;)
Many things undone & longteng is still a headache !!!!!!!! :@
Might have to start all over again, I have no idea how are we going to persevere. :(
But whatever it is I think we just have to continue, sadly we do not have a choice.
C'est La Vie, JUST GOTTA LIVE WITH IT.
Feels like nothing is going right, am grateful that I'm going overseas LOL.
At least I can take a break from all this mess, call me a coward or whatever, I don't care. :)
PS/ currenly addicted to this guy's blog, its some unknown guy lah I also don't know who LOL !
But he's mad entertaining !!!!
An excerpt from one of his blog posts! "Love you all, if i die there and never make it back. Please remember me ok?
Please come to my funeral, everyone of you who cares, i would like to see you guys for one last time before i reincarnate into a sexy rich lady in New York.
I have left my MSN password on my mac, so if i really die, please ask my family to switch on my mac for my MSN password to spread the news that i died and ask them all to my funeral.
I already bought insurance from Ling but my parents don't know, so remember to ask them to claim also.
That's all, i have no dying wish because i already have everything i want.
Please burn me paper servants because i don't really know how to do house chores.
Cry loud loud and shout at me to run away from the fire when the cremation is in process.
Please please please burn me good computer and fast internet. "