<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, November 13, 200912:02 PM

Hello ! Blogging now cause I'm bored.
CO later, I'm vvvvvvvery nervous how omgomgomgomgomgz.

Just here to share a few songs & videos ! :-D


Wedding Dress - Taeyang (from Big Bang)

Taeyang's new solo song, just realised like a few hours ago !
Really nice song (: , sweet but sad MV.
Don't really care about the MV part since he's not shuai LOL !! :P
The girl is really pretty though :D


A boy - G-Dragon (from Big Bang)

Solo also, heh. You really really really have to watch this MV.
As you all know I don't really like G-dragon, think he's a little over-rated.
But after watching this I think maybe, just maybe, he deserves it !
You can't deny he is a genius !! I was so shocked when I saw this MV, really creative. :)
He loves to be different from the others, I like that.
Heard that it took them 3 months just to produce this MV cos of the 2D effects and stuff. Whoa.


Romance - Supernova

A really really nice song. :)

If - Taeyeon (from SNSD)

Don't really like SNSD but Taeyeon has no doubt got a nice voice.


& my sorethroat's killing me, why is it not healing ?! :(
This sucks so much, I can't even sleep in peace T_T


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx