HAHAHA me and my sis are anti-jerryyan ! Whenever my mom starts to say her Jerry Yan "very shuai" / "very cute" etc me and my sis will go "what? Eeeeeek he's so old!" / "he looks like he's gonna faint in Hot Shot!" / "Jerry Yan sucks lah!"
Then my mom will diao us LOL !! :P
& she'll tell me: "Your 周杰伦's eyes cannot even open properly! Also don't know what he singing."
龙腾虎跃 - Nanyang Polytechnic Chinese Orchestra
NYPCO's awesome !! :D Really very very good, love their percussion so much ! :D Mostly girls also hehehehz ! All of them so pro, actions are nice and the dynamics really (Y) !! :)
Free day today yayyyyyyy so nice ! Went to fetch my sister in the afternoon, i'm such a nice sister right. :P
To [: :
Um its a very cute bunny ! Hahaha i don't know how to describe leh, I went to the Popular bookstore in Northpoint yesterday and it's sold out already! O:
It's pink and has a small face and a long body. It's basically the shape of a pillow lah.
Okay my description very lousy I know hahahah you want buy for me right ? Thank you ah HAHA :P
& who are you ?
Crafted my Mutated Venus Mouse trap, yayyyyy!
Am now at GGT saving money to stitch my Furoma map ! :D
Thank you hongjin for your 10k since I was broke after buying the VMT -.-
But right, because of this 10k he made a deal with me, Ill help him horn, but for every miss I have to give him 200gold !
It totally benefits him cos if he catches a mouse he gets money, if he misses he would get the money from me -_-
Nvm this deal for 5 days only ! So far his luck not very good got 5 misses already i owe him 1000gold now grr.
& I missed the Nomad mouse for the 7th time -.- !!!!
Then I'm busy for the next few weeks so at this rate I can only stitch the map when I'm back from China lah ?! -.- Sian diao.
My sis is watching Boys Over Flowers for the 9th time, she's hopelessly addicted -.-
I keep hearing "almost paaaaaaaaaaaaaaradise~", it's getting on my nerves.
Anyway, dedications :D
#6 - Munyeeng
She is a really cheerful and cute girl ! :D
Likes to joke around and her laughter is really contagious and loud hahahah !
Always get suan-ed by Mr Neo for her height, I pity her !! ( I understand ok LOL )
A really clever girl too, and she reads my blog secretly hehehe, hello ! :D
Wish that we'll go to the same class. :)
#7 - Hueeru
Really intelligent girl, has unique handwriting and is the most sensible one amongst eeching jingxi and yichyi. :P (the other three siaosiao one lah)
Very hardworking !! I think she did about 80% of the firefly project along with Edmund, the rest of us all slack one LOL.
& she loves Kpop hohoho. :D
Lastly, she likes to emo in plurk ! HAHA.
#8 - Kailin
Loves making fun of me and hy -.-
A vvvvvvvery nice girl, very chio and has a very nice + cute smile ! :-)
Her art is damn good & she's really really creative, always slack with me during firefly project discussion haha! :P
Still remember that she did a tealight holder for D&T and me & aneka really loved it, but she was unsatisfied and was all: "noooo, so ugly!" and went to do a new one -.-
Aneka took it back home LOL, kailin next time do one for me okay!!
& No matter what happens, stay strong & cheerful okay heheheh! :D
Love you ! B-)
#9 - Edmund
Used to be a guai boy (at least I think so), but he totally changed this year!
Suddenly all the vulgarities come out LOL, must be Ryan & Yian's influence lah!
But he's still a very nice and helpful person, likes to joke around and his voice is really loud.
Whenever he's excited / angry, or when everyone's looking at him, his face will turn red in like a few seconds. Very interesting!
The only gentleman in our class hahah, he changes target often until we all cannot keep track who he likes already!
I would like to thank him for doing duty for me for this 2 years, sad for you that you got paired with me :P
#10 - Ziyue
Awesome, too nice until no words can describe already.