Conclusion of the day:
JIAEE LIKES JUNSIAN. :)
On the way out of school, Jamie spotted Jiaee and ...
Jamie: "Jiaee! Say 'hongyi'!"
Jiaee: "hongyi!"
All: "OMGOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Because she promised me not to mention his name, or else it means that she likes junsian.
Apparently she does! :D
Can't believe she fell for that trick LOLLOL !
CO practice today was okay i think !
Was super super super nervous when playing 鼓诗, MY HANDS WERE TREMBLING OK.
Which sucks cos obviously I can't drum properly with trembling hands!
Played wrongly for a few parts. :(
Could've done better! T_T
Gonna memorise the score and familiarise with it so I won't be so nervous :)
Kingchi is very hilarious keep making funny little comments hahah !
"Mummy don't want see you lose face. Mummy love you."
There's a new rumour too but I cannot say or else you won't see me anymore, I'll get killed immediately.
& ugh longteng is such a headache !!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Would like to clarify that I did not cry ! -.-
And I realise that qimian is a great match for jiaee, he likes to crap about stupid rumours too, immature x1242325324 -.-
Going to school early tomorrow, my sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep i want my sleeeeeeeeeeep.
Anyway, dedications, hongjin wants to read it -_- hate him ttm i owe him 7k+ naow.
#19 - Aixin
I rarely interact with her but she's always nice to me. :)
Really funny too, always make funny and blunt comments hahaha!
All the best in the future heh ! :D
#20 - Yichyi
One of the first few friends I made in CCHY ! Cos we are in the same house. :)
She looks guai and is actually a very guai person but under the influence of the mean and gila people (eg. Jingxi and Eeching), she turned a bit mean and gila also ! HAHA. :P
Likes to say me and hy but sadly !!!! I don't have anyone to say to her. :(
Yichyi don't sad okay, I find one for you. :)
Pro in ZR and SX (aiyah ZR all of them super pro lah!)
Pro in studies also ! :D
& she's very tall ! (zzzzz so jealous)
#21 - Hongyi
I know you all looking forward to this lah ! Especially hongjin -.-"
But honestly we have almost 0% of interaction.
He's a smart person I think, pro in Mousehunt !
If I'm not wrong, he gave me gold in MH before. But I really can't remember, sorry! :/
Kind person, really good to his friends, I think.
Aiyah don't know lah !
All the best in the future too !
#22 - Yeowwee
-_- awesome x12423123121 in drumset !
Loves to crap about rumours, and whenever he opens his mouth all the knnccb come out LOL !
Really really loves to sing and he's super sweet to lishan ! :P
Always make lame but funny comments to entertain the class haha, makes the boring lessons much more interesting. :)
Good luck in everything ok ! B-)
Go join Campus Superstar I confirm vote for you one ! HAHA.
That's all cause my eyes are gonna close sooooooooon really soon i'm so sleepy now.
Bye, off to zzz.