Thank you Aneka mylove for the awesome song recommendations !
Basically maths paper sucked & I was feeling down for about 5minutes, then back to my old self.
It was mostly due to the depressing atmosphere in the class, eg. people crying + complaining + being sad.
However my sadness only lasts for a while, I would've liked it to last longer cos my emo experiences are really limited.
LOL okay kidding lah, I don't want to be emoooooooo. :)
Went to Admiralty to find Jamie, Regina, Fangyi, Qianhui & Jiamin.
Jiamin's mother is really cute & funny ! :D
I took 969 to Admiralty, unfortunately the same bus which Ryan, Edmund, Yeowwee, Kaijun, Hongjin, Weejoon, Sean, Hongyi were taking.
IT. WAS. A. TORTUE.
These guys had no shame and their talking voices = shouting.
So they were all like: "Eh你走开lah, 让ziyue坐在xx旁边!" / "ZIYUE!!!!"
I tried to pretend that I didn't know them and looked the other way but since I was the only cchy girl there, it's pretty obvious that they're talking to me -_-
Everyone was looking at me, it was omfg embarrassing.
Sean was especially annoying lah ! Kaijun was damn emoooooo (will elaborate more!), yeowwee and ryan was ughhhhh no comments.
Ryan: "Eh ziyue我跟你讲一个东西ah!"
Me: "什么?"
Ryan: "我坐住还是比你高leh!"
Then he & yeowwee proceeded to make fun of my height. :( I am so insulted.
Ate then went to CWP with Jamie then went home.
Cos it was Friday so the bus had a lot of Malays and it was so hot, I nearly fainted on the bus -_-
Anyway, the stupid kaijun right, was so emo about his maths cos he didn't finish the paper and his mother's phone call I think.
Then just now on msn he told me he actually want get 90marks but thinks he only can get 85marks liao.
LOL if I get A2 I very happy liao lah !!! T_T
& I now then realise he is actually a very emo guy who needs more confidence !
I know he'll read this: JIAYOU LAHHHH ! 8-D
Science paper on Monday, gonna dedicate my weekends to dearest dearest physics.
Am becoming more and more sarcastic under hongjin's influence, -.-
Currently planning something for someone's birthday, excited leh. :-)
& I hate people like ______ who is so ungentlemanly and likes to sprout nonsense, eh c'mon be a man lah!
Pull me into the water for what, -.- Made me suffer for so long!
My sister claims to be working on a project but why do I see her playing Restaurant City, Pet Society, Sorority Life & Cafe World ?