(edit) Junquan keeps buying shimin from me on FFS ! I no $$ already ! LOL I know he likes shimin very much lah, but I like her also leh. :P (/edited)
Went for publicity talk practice today, longteng sucks I hate it. >:(
Sectionals was fun but tiring, learnt drumset beat for rhythm of the rain & tianmimi. :)
I have 100% confidence that I'll screw the performance tomorrow, ):
Really lah, cos I just learnt it today, plus lack of practices, confirm will unstable and not constant one.
Walao later diulian at primary schools ! T_T
Chenlaoda is damn funny lah ! Got us laughing so hard hahaha !
Junsian is irritating, not very thin and not very tall still like to fake fake -_-
& dajiefu also very mean, I am not short (ok lah self-denial) & I do not look like a primary school kid ok !
I love xiaxue very much, even though she might seems like a bimbo but she is actually very funny and friendly. :)
Actually wanted to blog more but am going to sleep now cos have to wake up early for tomorrow.
Am gonna reach school at freakin' 6.30am to practice my drumset. Hope the nearby residents won't call and complain LOL.
Anyway, I'm here to publicise about our class outing too LOL.
Venue: OCC
Dates: 5 and 6th December
Time: I don't know, I think is 2pm on 5th then end at 3pm on 6th ?
*Note: Everyone must stay overnight LOL, compulsory!
Yi An kept stressing this, he's gonna book a veryveryveryveryvery big room k !! Don't let it go to waste ! And he even said that girls sleep bed, guys sleep floor, omg first time so gentleman !
Price: $15 per person (very important to ryan LOL)
& I'm gonna compete with Yi An omgzzzzzz he purposely want make me diulian. I hate him lah.
I where got challenge him! Is he challenge me leh!
& LOL Mr Yip video-ed me playing sbyg on Mid-Autumn festival performance.
I think he video-ed down the 2D students who performed leh, he's so nice. :)
Haha looking forward to the collaboration between festive drums and us ! :D
Bye and goodnight people, I'm gonna die of shame tomorrow.
PS/ AM EXCITED TO SEE ANEKA'S HAIR ! WHOOO. B-)