<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, October 19, 20096:55 PM

Shall not blog about Saturday until I have the photos + video !
I promise it's worth the wait, the video's damn hilarious. :)
Aiyah with the presence of kingchi everything is funny!

Went out to meet lishan, gwendeline and yurou.
Yeowwee and lishan very very sweet lah. :P & lishan's super cute now. :D
& thank you Gwendeline / Lishan for treating us bubble tea! ( I don't know who paid leh LOL )

Then we waited for Liyi and I brought them back to my house, we started work straight away leh!
We're supposed to use cardboard to cut out the 3 witches from MacBeth then do clothes and let them stand.
We didn't even rest and we did from like 2pm - 6pm ! Super tiring. :/
We faced many challenges like not enough paint / not enough brushes / witch cannot stand etcetcetc.
Hands very pain lor. :(
& for every 20secs someone would say stuff like: "我的手很痛", "我要崩溃了", "OMG LAH!"
My whole living room was filled with cardboard, paint and stuff.
Thank you Lishan vvvvvvvvvvvery much for helping me clean! I think yeowwee wants to kill me liao OMG hahaha.
After working for 4+ hours and using up all our brain juices, two of the witches still cannot stand.
We're gonna bring it to school tomorrow & ask Ms Wong to solve the problem herself -,-

However, all of us didn't want to bring. Looks very weird leh!
Of course I volunteered lah I'm so nice. :-)
Gwendeline volunteered too, then left one more yurou keep don't want take !
So bad, we tried to persuade her for about 20minutes, in the end liyi take lor.
TSK, yurou's childish!! :P

I will hate Macbeth for life man. Stupid story.

I have no choice but to go to school early tomorrow, cannot sleep late T_T
Because I refuse to take the bus while carrying the witch LOL, stupid like what.
The witch looks ................ like a witch.
My mom just reached home and she went: "这是什么来的?! 吓我一跳!"
Proves that it looks mad scary and I'll look like a crazy person holding it on public transport. -_-


Sorry if this post like a bit not fluent, currently tired to the bones, my brain can't work properly. :(

Happy day, makes me miss 2D now. Can't believe we'll seperate so soon! :(

Actually wanted to chiong mousehunt cos heard that Ronza would be at Furoma, then only Grandmaster have access to that place.
Newest news from kaijun is that Ronza won't be at Furoma, apparently its at a brand new place, somewhere between gnawnia and calm clearing. o_o
Ahhhh, I can't wait for Ronza !! :D


And well, I feel sad for her. This world is so freakin' unfair.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx