OMGGGGGG SCIENCE PAPER IS OVER !
Words can't express how happy I feel !
Yet at the same time I'm a little sad cos I made some stupidzzzzzzz careless mistake. Ugh. :(
Even though it's only 1 or 2 marks, for someone who suck at science, it's very important y'know!
It could determine whether I fail or not !!!!!!
K nvm LOL.
HCL tomorrow, actually I was not worried but after getting back my previous class test today, I think I should study for HCL !
I got a terrible score, :( Never fail lah but below A2 for me is already lousy, this one is even worse ughhh don't want reveal score so paiseh.
I asked for suggestions to improve chinese and,
Kaijun: "Watch news & listen to radio!"
Joanna: "Read newspapers!"
Wenwen: "Read books!"
Eh I also got read newspapers and books what how come -,-
So I shall watch the 6.30pm news 9pm news and even the 11pm news. (Actually I don't know the news timing leh LOL, correct or not ah?)
I should probably watch taiwan news and china news too because I have to get an A1 for HCL or else ... !!
For the first time in my life I will mug for chinese. I will go and actually read my textbook instead of doodling on it.
I should practice my chinese summary too cos it totally pulled down my score ! >:(
Went to eat Subway with Aneka, Xinting & Natalie ! :-D
At first we were discussing about Science but as we after discussing for about 10 minutes we decided not to.
It just makes us feel more and more depressed.
Omg I hate hongjin, he says his disaster is not getting an A.
My disaster is failing leh ! -______-
If not getting an A is a disaster then whoa my whole EOY is a disaster.
Dream Concert 2009 !
"I go by the name of CL of 2NE1! 2NE1 represents
YG tonight!"
OMG I love CL, this girl is fierceeeeeee. :B
So great to see V.I.Ps and Blackjacks with the I-heart-YG banners. :)
YG Family forever whoooo. :P
Time To Love - T-ara & Supernova
/ edited:
OMG I'm trying to teach someone how to do & put a playlist now !
I should never consider to be a teacher cos I have no patienceeeeee.
Hongjin you totally owe me one -_-
Ahhh but, even though it's kind of irritating, it feels nice when she calls me "ziyue jiejie!"
So cute leh hohohoho, and the feeling of helping someone feels nice too. :P