<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, October 26, 200910:50 PM

Lie - F.T Island


Love Letter - F.T Triple (subgroup from F.T Island)



Went back to AIPS today for publicity talk, sadly it looks like a kindergarten now but its all because of the new principal lah!
It used to look normal okay -.-
Saw Mr Tham (is that even the right surname? T_T) and Ms Seah and Liaolaoshi!
Just looking at them is enough. :-)
I do not want to go and talk to them actually because that will cause a lot of polite smiling and awkward conversation.
But looking at them brings back so much memories and I missed the hall so much!
Amazing memories hehehehe :-D
& I actually remembered some of the juniors, my memory is damn good please! :)

Went back to school & went to LT and Mr Yong screened Ice Age 2 -_-
I watched about 15minutes of the beginning and went to sleep and woke up and watched about 15minutes of the ending.
Counted as finished watching lah hor. :)

Went for lunch with Jamie Jiamin Regina & fangyi. :D


All is well and everything will be fine. :)
I'm sure we would be able to overcome this because we are the number 1s.



♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx