Title: I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me
Posted on: Wednesday, October 7, 20094:37 PM
^ Hooked on Lady Gaga's Paparazzi.
Awesomez song ! Happened to watch the VMA yesterday and saw her performance, it was epic. :-D
She's so amazinggggg, and she's a really talented person actually, just that she likes to be different and crazy which makes people think that she's a bimbo. So not true !
Anyway she admitted that she's a hermaphrodite, but who cares, I still love her very much ! Hahaha.
HCL paper 1 was okay, I realise I always write about those topic that no one chooses -.-
Should be good right, that means when the teachers see my essay they won't feel sian lah ! Since probably no one wrote LOL.
I think it's damn easy to write but others say very hard ? -.-
I didn't read the newspaper thing so I can't write that, then I suck at telling stories so I couldn't write that one too !
To be honest I didn't really had a choice ..
Mrs Ng came to invigilate us today and she asked Yi An to keep our class quiet while she counted the papers.
Yi An: *stood up and walked to the front of the class* "EH F*** YOU LAH!" *points middle finger x2*
OMGZHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
& when he ask people to quiet down he'll be like: *taps the person on the shoulder, points middle finger*
This kind of monitor where to find, ours is one of a kind !
PS/ Won't be blogging tomorrow, cos Friday is the dreaded maths.