street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on:
Thursday, October 15, 20094:30 PM
I actually intended to wake up early but when the alarm rang I switched it off and went back to sleep !!
Thank god my dad came to call me and I managed to reach school @ 6.40am. LOL so sorry jiaee !
Practiced drumset but I suck. Haha but in the end also never bring !
I was so damn happy I thought I could fly.
However, the rest of the day was horrible and I really don't want to elaborate.
But anyway ! Everything ended on a (kind of) happy note lah.
Hope that we'll just treat this as a chance to make us more bonded and stronger. :)
Though at that time I was seriously pissed lah -_- Who wouldn't !
Anyway, I'm still addicted to xiaxue, :D
Um, the Coach Luke totally creeps me out -.-
LOL @ Xiaxue !
"I am sorry did I just say CB?"
Not looking forward to getting back results tomorrow, ):
UGHHH & btw,
Try - Asher Book
That's the full song !
& this is the film version:
Asher Book is so cute so cute so cute so cute. :D
I'm sorry if we aren't your standards, & I'm really sorry if we embarrass you.
♛ ziyue
19; NUS
31 December
Facebook
|
Twitter
Tumblr
|
Instagram
♫♫♫
♥ thank you
layout:
Hearts;
Bleach
resources:
x
x