<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Happy E-learning day !
Posted on: Wednesday, October 28, 20099:49 PM

E-learning today = epic fail.
Not gonna say what I did or what I did not do, but if you know me well you should know I got or never do lah! :D
I very good already leh wake up at 8am do this kind of thing -_-
Utter waste of my time.

Went for sectionals, fun fun fun very fun.
Learnt new stuff and practised my JJL. :)
If we're playing it on Friday I should be able to play well!
I labelled the notes myself, cos our Timpani suck the labels not even at the correct notes -.-
But nvm, I DIY LOL.
Practised the Singapore song too, B-)


You And I - Park Bom (公园爆炸 LOL)

Touching, cute and sweet MV !!
But it has a typical korean drama storyline lah, obviously the guy has some illness which can't be cured and he has to die blahblah.
But still, Park Bom is so cute and she's a great actress heheh. Though the guy looks about 15 -.-
Totally loving the song, amazing vocals. :)


Drunk On Sleep - Brown Eyed Girls

Love it too. :) Amazing year for BEG, they're actually really talented but we've never really noticed.

What A Girl Wants - 4Minute

Their English pronounciations have improved. Good for them. :-)


Last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUNYEENG !! :D
So sorry I couldn't make it for your celebration, :(


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx