They freakin' look like a couple when they're together !! LOL.
Really lah, somemore is those very very sweet kind. :P
Siblings quarreling looks like couple flirting already leh. I'm serious.
Yurou jinteng ahju & I were laughing all over the place (don't know why also).
Exams are over !! :) OMG think of the long hours of mugging, and the amount of effort we've put into studying !
(^ above does not apply to me LOL)
I did a lot of last minute revision, seriously is last minute to the max, is teacher say "put your bags in front" then still holding on to notes and trying to memorise that kind !
I have no one but myself to blame if I got lousy results. :( Oh well.
Life's great. :)
HAHAHAHA, now that exams are over, I'm gonna concentrate and work hard for the upcoming CO stuffffffz. ( k I regret saying this, just after I typed this I know got a lot of stuff need do -,- )
Kingchi is being troublesome but, well, it's not his fault.
Hope that our plan will actually work, whoooo excited !
Early in the morning kaijun arrives with his PSP (walao!) and starts playing Naruto.
We were all: "Whoa kaijun, very confident hor?" Cos he got third for the previous class test so we're like: haolian liao lor !
Then play until half he suddenly very excited and come to me: "EH ZIYUE 我给你看一个东西! 那个东西很像你leh!"
Then he showed me some old woman in Naruto !! -_-
I take back any good things I've ever said about him, am hating him nowwwwz.
Then he went around asking for opinions and weejoon agreed with him. ):
Both of them sucks lahhhhhhhh.
Anyway, Aneka wants to find a boyfriend. :-)
Interested parties please register @ my tagboard / plurk / msn / facebook / whatever lah.
I'm her agent LOL, ahbengs / gangsters / hooligans not welcomed.
Shuaiges (preferably angmohs somemore!) please come & register thanks !
Marking days don't make a difference to me ugh this sucks.
Why suddenly so many things to do ! -,-
Mom is making me cook dinner for family today, hope they'll survive.