Brought the witch to school today, I looked like some crazy person -,-
I felt like I'm dragging some dead body when I'm dragging it out from my car.
All the teachers looked at me very weirdly when I walked pass them -_- Paiseh ttm!
Had nothing to do after that & was bored out of my mind.
Geog was seriously horrible, I did study leh! I think Geog is the only subject which I really really studied for, along with Science.
Haven't get back Section A's marks, but even if section A full marks (impossible lah), at most only 60+. :(
Got back English paper 2 ( w/o summary ) after that.
I should be happy and grateful that I passed right ? But I'm not leh.
I really dislike people who score well LOL.
Hopefully my summary won't pull down my marks, I spent a lot of time on it leh!
Went to get back D&T results after that, 73+ leh LOL !!
WHAT DID I DO, SERIOUSLY?
My artefact's like really crap, I spent about 3 - 4 hours in total ?
I didn't even bother to file or whatever it.
I don't know lah, but I don't care hohoh I was expecting a pass -_-
Current best result: Lit (which I didn't even studied for -,-)
Then D&T ! I always score well for this kind of stuff -.-
Mr Lim was really qianbian keep asking about our English results, then got people fail already very upset he still kept asking.
Then he kept trying to persuade us to take D&T next year !
Aixin: "Mr Lim you no need persuade us, we won't take one."
HAHAHA!
Mr Lim was all: "I not persuading you all, we have too much people already"
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Kaijun was really depressed, cheer up okay! HAHAHA I was so kind to him leh, even though he hit me many times today -,-
Okay admittedly I was being qianbian by laughing at his new specs and telling him he now has couple specs with ...............
HEHEHZ.
I have no idea how to tell my parents my results. I'll wait till when I get back all.
Hopefully I'll ace my Science but ehhhhhhh, I doubt so.
Please don't let me score badly for HCL, I should honestly go die if that happens.
Doubt I'll get into any good class, AH WELL, I remain optimistic.
Nothing is impossible! Maybe I got an A1 for science!
HAHA wishful thinking.