<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 爱我2D, 力争上游!
Posted on: Friday, October 30, 200910:10 PM

I didn't feel anything when I went to school today despite knowing that its supposedly the last day of school.
Probably because I didn't really spend much time with 2D recently due to all the publicity talks and because there'll be one more week of bridging prog.

But towards the end of the day I can't help but feel sad. :(
It feels nice to see 2D cleaning up as a class. (though I think the windows the more we clean the more dirty -_-)
And especially when we're greeting Yelaoshi as a class for the last time. ): ): ):
Damn sad leh, I nearly cried omg.

Words can't express my love for 2D and I don't care if you hit me for saying this, but 2D is no doubt the most bonded class.
We are not only bonded with our classmates, we are bonded with the teachers too.
I think we are really very lucky to have teachers like Yelaoshi, Mrs Ng, Mr Neo, Ms Wong, Mrs Tan, Ms Lau, Ms Darwina, Ms Teng, and etcetcetc.
They are all awesome & understanding teachers who have been really tolerant with us.
2D is really noisy sometimes most of the times, but no matter what, the teachers still believe in us and stand by us till the end. :)
I am very very thankful.
Especially to Yelaoshi, he really treats us like his children and even if we made him angry, he still loves us very much haha!
I've learnt a lot of things from Yelaoshi.
He is always there to encourage and motivate us.
I believe Yelaoshi is a great part of 2D's success. :-)

& I believe we are a really unique class!
Which class jumps at every chance to play daidee?
And which class moniter will shout: "F*** YOU LAH!" to get the class quiet ?!
Still got many more lah I think I'll save them for next Friday LOL.

We might not be the best in studies or sports or anything, but in my heart we are the best.
I am proud of 2D. We will shine forever.


Ok lah, I think I'll have nothing to say on next Friday already.
All my touching stuff say finish liao LOL !
Anyway, kaijun is one talented guy !!! He composed a song for 2D on his piano leh !
Talented right !!! But it sounds very sad. :(

CO practice today, tiring but still fun.
I'm happy that we continued to practice even though we are tired already. :)
A team that beats with one heart and plays with one sound ; that is what we achieve to be. :D
Even though Longteng today kinda sucked probably cos we're too tired, but we were willing to stay back, thats what matters the most.
I believe hard work will be paid off eventually. :)

I am not discouraged even though my Timpani keep getting slow !!!
I will practice more more and more :D I love playing the Timpani. B-)

Going to school early tomorrow to practice Poem of the Chinese Drum with the pros (zijian kingchi qimian, okay qimian not really, LOL)
Playing paigu and I hope I won't embarass myself hahahah!
Even though my paigu skills suck I will try my best to love paigu cos you have to love your instrument to play it well y'know y'know !

Okay I'm very high now cos I'm playing Bowling with Jamie on msn now, even though I keep getting pwned -,-


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx