<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, September 19, 20095:08 PM

Went to PSGCO today, a lot of parents wanted to learn percussion leh !!!
So honoured but we a bit lack of people plus it's very tiring to teach parents :/
They take a longer time to get the rhythm and I have to fake-smile and be polite LOL.
If I teach others I'll be like: "EH WRONG LIAO LAH!"
Then talk to parents have to be like: "Uh, 应该是这样的.."

Jiaee's dad and brother looks super duper cute ahahahah. ;D
I wanted to talk to the brother but he too shy always ignore me -_-
& jiaee says that he has a very chio girlf, :D HAHAH even at home she also like to crap about rumours.
& thank you dajiefu for his teaching! :)

Went to eat KFC with jiaee jamie and ningxia.
Me: " *munch munch* OMG *points* eh *points* shuaige leh!" HAHAHA. :P
Jiaee entertained us lmao very funny ! Went to buy some teeth painkillers cos jiaee's teeth was hurting.
Then we went to Popular and jiaee jamie were talking about cotton wool cos jiaee needs cotton wool to apply the painkiller.
Jamie: "Eh jiaee"
Me: "Eh popular smells like watermelon."
Jiaee: "huh?"
Me: "Popular smells like watermelon leh."
Jamie: "你妈妈没有用cotton wool meh?"
Me: "真的很像 watermelon leh!"
Jiaee: "Huh?"
Me: "EH *sniff* really smells like watermelon!"
Jamie: "你妈妈没有用watermelon meh?"
Us: "Huh? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Popular really smells like watermelon o.o Jamie keep hearing I say until she blur LOL.

And I did something very very stupid in Guardian !!!!
I think no one saw but hahaha jiaee and jamie knows. :/

Went to SSC with jamie after that to buy hangers LOL.
Went to Comics Connection and daiso. :D
We saw Singapore Idols too ! They were having some sort of promotional activity.
Anyway I realised that I will laugh uncontrollably when i'm in pain / when i'm tired. -.-
I bang into the wall today (LOL) and went: "hahahaha...ha..haha...ha..haha..very pain omg..hahah..ha..heheh...真的很痛haha..hahahaha.."
Don't know what's wrong with me -,-

Dedicated to xinting ! :
Hello dear xingxing, thank you for always encouraging me too. :)
Must always zi-highhhhhhhhh with me okay !!!! :D
This looks so short and insincere but actually I'm very sincere hor, just that words fail me !
Don't know how to express myself x.x
So I'm making this look longer now.
.
..
...
..
.
Love you okay! :)

PS/ Jamie's and ahju's taste kns lah ! 2NE1 rocks leh. ;D
Park Bom become 公园爆炸 LOL -.-


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx