<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, September 1, 200910:25 AM

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY ! 

Went to look at 6/3's class photo, I suddenly realise that I miss Chao Man !
HAHAHA he's a super joker, but don't know he run where already.

Heard that there'll be a 6/3 class gathering at the end of year ?
But I'm very busy at the end of year leh. :/ Hope I'll be able to make it. :)
& I heard that Ms Seah's engaged! Not sure but congratulations if it's true. :D
I didn't even know she had a boyfriend!

Anyway, I missed out something yesterday. This very sweet and touching part.
Mr Yip gave us each a class photo we took during the Pulau Semakau trip, & he said that he cannot give the real thing so he gave us Hershey's kisses! So cute of him. ;)
Most touching part was that he even wrote: "给:我最可爱的2D" at the back of every photo.
I'm beginning to miss 2D. ):


I was looking forward to eating this cake for the whole morning hahahah, I kept telling aneka: "I want eat cake!"
Blur Yi An remembered the cake and everything but forgot the paper plates, -.-
So we ended up eating the cake on tissue papers.


Sadly Mrs Tan wasn't here, & Ms Lau came after that.
I seriously don't know why was Ms Chen there, she only taught us for a little while last year..
( this part deleted cos kaichun say he want kill me! )
Gonna go do homework now, bye.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx