<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, September 12, 200910:52 PM

Went for PSGCO today, lmao I realise I'm too used to travelling by car.
I had to wake up earlier than usual but I arrived later than usual ! -.-

Actually intended to wake up at 7.30am but after waking up for 2secs to stop the alarm I decided to sleep 5 - 10mins more but who knew ..
When I woke up again it was already 8.30am -_-
I was really shocked and I shouted: "HUH WHERE GOT SO LONG ?!"

PSGCO was LOL, did nothing for 2 hours.
Sit there enjoy aircon / crap with jiaee and jiamin only !
The parents like to learn percussion after 12pm -,-
Jamie actually wanted to go today but she forgot to set her alarm and woke up late LOL.
& I realise we must speed up for longteng already, omg so behind ><

Went CWP with yurou ahju & fangqi for lunch, since me and yurou would be meeting liyi lishan gwendeline and munyeeng at woodlands mrt station after that. :-)

Gwendeline was the latest, but she lives the nearest leh !
She owes us drinks. :P

Okay actually I feel very guilty cos I think I did like nothing at all. :/
Gwendeline's house very niceeeeeeeee :-)
We ended up watching Orphan, cos Gwendeline has the disc.
It's scary, but actually more like gross, the stupid girl stabs people one zomg so disgusting.
HAHAHA we were like:
"AHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!"
"eh why we screaming ?"
"Don't know leh, got people scream so I scream also.."
The girl so white leh eeeeeeek very scary. Totally crazy one go and seduce the old uncle -,-
OMGOMGOMG I don't want sleep alone tonight, I think I'll go find my mom.

After watching this all of us were like "........woah, very tired..."
HAHAHA cos scream too much already ! Then we kept saying stuff like what "Esther very chio" LMAO.
All the screamings totally drained my energy so I went to lie down on Gwendeline's bed hahaha, very comfy. :D
Actually I think I covered my head with the pillow for almost 70% of the movie, what a waste of time LOL.

Yeah so today, work = 10% , play = 90% -.-
& to Ryan, you can go and read Gwendeline's blog ! We helped her to update. :-)

Luv these people so much, :)

I didn't start on any homework at all, gonna die tomorrow -.-
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE HOLIDAYS ARE ENDING ALREADY !!!
How come so fast ?!
School = boring lessons, homework, project, tests, exams, stress, WAKE UP EARLY.
Siannnnnzzz to the max, only thing that makes me look forward to going school is CO & 2D. :-)

Been watching the X-Factor nowadays, nice show !



:)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx