<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, September 14, 20097:10 PM

Slept at near 2am yesterday to chiong my English compo but in the end Ms Lau didn't even come -_-
But I handed it up anyway.
Next week some new teacher called Ms Wong is gonna teach us English & Lit. :(
Just when I'm beginning to like Ms Lau. ):
Ms Wong seems like a nice person but I can't really stand her voice, too high-pitched ><

Maths was okay, I did all quizzes I feel so happy! :)
Handed up my prac 11.3 on time today hahaha kaichun was like: "wow you got do ah?!"
Did revision 11 during class and handed it up too !
I FEEL SO GUAI TODAY LEH, handed up and did everything. :D
I feel maths lessons nowadays are kinda a waste of time since we've finished learning everything, I hope Mrs Ng will donate her lessons to Ms Goh, cos our geog is like really behind time ><
We only have geog lessons on Monday and Friday then public holidays always fall on Monday, so we keep missing lessons. :/

Oh and we had science test, I didn't study and only hugged the buddha's leg in the morning but I think I did okay. :)
Thank you Mr Neo a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot !!! Cos he pointed to my answer and was like: "Are you sureeeeeee?"
Then I realised I got it wrong and faster changed it or else I would've lost 6 marks !

Lit was -.- Our group is one of the 5 groups chosen to present the Lit play tomorrow.
DIE LIAO LAH OMG. I hope everything will go well tomorrow ><

Geography was ehhhh -,-
Towards the end of the lesson I dozed off and my notes look like !#$%^&%# cos I write until half will sleep.
Stupid Sean shouted across the class to wake me up zz so paiseh.
Surprised that I got quite good marks for geog when I keep sleeping during geog class -.-

HCL WAS FUN LOLLOL !
Best lesson of all. Mr Yip wasn't there, he's off to mark papers so we won't see him around nowadays. :(
Wulaoshi came in and we did some crap computer stuff but obviously no one was paying attention lah and he doesn't really care.
Aneka came and sat together with me and we crapped with guodong LOL !
I think guodong ate something wrong today cos all of a sudden he turned to us and said something like: "I am god, call me Master Kwang!"
Me and aneka = O.o HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!
Then he kept on saying stuff like what "I am godly" , "I am immortal", "you useless creatures". -.-
But his "Call me Master Kwang!" never fails to make me and aneka laugh lmao.
VERY FUNNY SERIOUSLY, we laughed like siao throughout the whole lesson.

Me and aneka tried to make kaichun to tell us who he likes...
He came out with mathematics equation + drawings + riddles to let us guess -_-
In the end right...he told us who lah, but then he say what he don't like only prefer then blahblah then what joking only.
But I don't believe him, like still fake fake !



Kanye West is !#$#$%$%^!&*(
Poor taylor, that was so awkward !!!!! ):

But Beyonce was really gracious and she invited Taylor up when she won the best video of the year. :)


This song reminds me of meteor garden hoho. :D


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx