Shall try to blog in detail about yesterday but I think I can't do it. LOL cannot remember already.
HCL was nothing much, only I kept falling asleep x.x
I didn't sleep during geog ! Accomplishment okay, cos I
always sleep during geog one.
But this time I think cos I slept during HCL already so I was quite alert. :D
& I realised that I don't know a lot of things, I just copied my notes blindly for the previous lessons -.-
So I got copy but I didn't know I did !
Maths was -.- Mrs Ng loves us too much, give so many revision and practice papers!
Hongjin was like: "Whoa Mrs Ng thank you ah. I love you so much." SARCASTIC LOL !
But nvm lah I quite like maths now. :-)
English test was pretty okay, :D
Did some fun worksheet LOL. "Poof-poofs" !
Went to 2E to watch their lit play after school.
Seriously I think our class better okay, got more props and costume. :P
But theirs were quite funny too hahaha ! Esp ahju.
Jamie went: "Actually is very serious one lor, but don't know why become comedy already.."
Then jamie jiaqing jiamin went to my class and jamie jiaqing played daidee with the guys !
Hehehe yi an says CO people very funny ! :D
But I think 2D people very funny also lah. LOL cos they had two groups mah, then jamie / jiaqing played with yi an that group.
So yi an shouted to the other group: "Eh we got guests here, we take the better deck !"
They were using the lousy deck lol.
Our class's guys are like, no matter what gender, what age, what level you are in, as long as you can play daidee with them jiu okay liao !
Practiced longteng with suona dizi, zomgggg i'm horrified. I'm very lousy. :/
Played yaozu, sbyg, tianmimi, danyuan during combined. Forgot what I did lah but yaozu was so slow until I fell asleep.
Moved instruments down and went to eat dinner LOL. Horrible food but ahju entertained us !
A lot of them didn't want to eat the chili so they gave her then she got one chili mountain that looks more like shit + mud mountain to us hahaha we couldn't stop laughing.
Then me and peijun said some funny stuff which I can't remember now.
Queued up and sat at the side of the sports hall. I wish people would stop playing with percussion instruments.
Cannot stand it when other people hit the drums or smth, I'm supposed to tell them to stop it but I don't dare -,-
If it's some upper sec I scared I'll get bashed LOL.
Wushu was awesome !! Shimin and pearlyn damn chio and pro lahhhh B-)
Kaichun was pro too but he looked too serious so it looked very funny !
Plus his costume I think too big so he looks like he's wearing pajamas (which is what I'm calling him from now on).
And when they run in a circle right, others all look cool + shuai, but he looks like a ghost with his sleeves flying around. :P
HAHAHAHAHA.
Chinese dance was cute, lishan and liyi super chio !!! :D
Modern dance was very funny hahahaha. :-)
Didn't got a chance to watch chinese drama, but I watched jiaee's part. (:
I love her skirt, and her makeup ! She's so cute !
I think my plan was kind of stupid, but thank you percussion for going along with my dumb plan. :-)
Thank you very much to peijun, brevian, zhengkang and hoyin too !
Performance was awesome (to me lah), I think the audience love us very much hahaha.
I saw ryan and the guys immediately cos they stood up at first -,- I see people I know I'll get nervous ><
I love sbyg the most, me and jamie really cooperated well. ;-)
But the photographers are really irritating LOL, I drum until half they will take photos one leh zzz.
You want take video or take photos from far away nvm lah, but they're like just beside / infront of me.
VERY DISTRACTING LEH.
Should've make my actions bigger and hit them in the face. :P
After performance we were damn high and we had encore LOL.
Mdm Teo sang too, very super highhhhhhhhh B-)
Then moved instruments up, felt extremely tired but happy and bonded.
Junsian was irritating but hoyin rocked !! :D
Ate mooncake (bleh) and went to northpoint to buy jiaee's toothache medicine.
I'm reminded of something stupid hahahah.
Woke up at around 10am today morning cos forgot to set my alarm.
Mom droved me to school but it was her first time so it was super funny hahaha!
We got stucked in the carpark at first then when we're on the road she was driving at a turtle speed !!
Whole family was like:
"EHHH faster faster!!"
"Must turn liao must turn liao!"
"Faster signal!"
Could've reach school in 5 minutes but i only reached there in 15 minutes LOL.
Arranged percussion stuff since I had nothing to do. Why all the parents like to learn drumset ?
That's like the thing I'm worst at -.-
Zhengkang's so pro in erhu ! :D So nice so nice so nice.
Especially when he plays danyuan ! Made me want to join erhu already lah.
Went to eat with peijun zhengkang then went home. :-)
Happy belated birthday to Ryan !
I think me and aneka were the first ones to wish him happy birthday, cos we were online that time.
Ryan owes us food !!!
He was damn un-high lor, me and aneka were more excited about his birthday than him -_-
I feel like reading manga all of a sudden. :D