<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, September 3, 20099:58 PM

Played soccer duriung PE, our group was veryyyyyyyy unenthu, shimin was the only enthu one!
But it got better in the end, very fun leh! But it's more fun to see people play LOL.
Yi An fell on his back and his glasses dropped, whole class was laughing lah hahaha coolest fall ! B-)
Sean looked very funny trying to chase the ball, -.-" SERIOUSLY LOLLL.
& people like weejoon, weekiat etc looked cool !

Last lessons with Mr Peh today, he's going to study.
He said that he enjoys teaching us, but actually I enjoy the aircon. :D
HAHAH he's not a bad teacher lah, quite funny but sometime his explanations a bit unclear. :/

Last lesson with Ms Darwina too, damn sad. :(
Gotta be the best teacher ever, everyone loves her very much.
She gave us each a personalized bookmark & kitkat, & most of us asked for her autograph, :)
She's so cute, I'm gonna miss her a lot !!
Think my lit is gonna fail when Ms Teng starts teaching, cos I confirm sleep every lesson -.-

Got back our overall and positions.
Congratulations to Eeching for getting 1st. Walao this gila, always say not pro then end up getting 80.4% overall!
SO PRO RIGHT !!
& congrats to munyeeng, sean, shimin etcetc. ;)
Surprisingly got 5th in class, really honestly I was shocked. First time so high leh, I think my highest position was 7.
Cos my Science sucked so I didn't think that I would be in top 5, was hoping for a top 10 only.
76.4%, mom is really satisfied too, hope I'll be able to maintain this. :-)

Jamie wants me to post this: I went to CWP with jiamin to meet a shuaige!
Then we went to the library too hahah, nearly fell asleep at the library -.-
Anyway I act crazier when I'm tired, I don't know why, but I do -,-
I will say random stuff at random times then laugh............... OMG.

You know the Mamy Poko Pants' Mascot ?
It has a name, it's called Poko Jang !
I think it's very very very super cute, everytime it appears on the TV me and my sis will start shouting: "SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE AHHHH OMG SO CUTEEEEE!!"
Is it very weird ?

Anyway, my right foot is hurting right now, don't even know why leh! I had to limp around :/
Instead of helping me, my mom said: "you look so funny..." -_-
Zz hope it's not anything serious, cos two years ago I sprained my right foot ._.

Guodong came to school today, so disappointing, thought I'd have one day of peace lor.
Hongjin coming back tomorrow, but Aneka mylove most probably won't be back tomorrow. ):
She's so obedient, she listened to me and woke up late! :D
Mylove I know you'll see this, B-) B-) B-)

Lachata - f(x)

SM's new girl group, sounds pretty good.
But I see parts of SuJu's Sorry Sorry & 2NE1's Fire in the dance o.o
Quite addictive, "lacha lacha tah tah".

Muzik - 4Minute

So thankful that there's less of Hyunah this time around, I love Jiyoon (the one with the shades) hohoho!
She looks so pretty, (:
There's an improvement for 4Minute!
So grateful that they decided not to mix english into this song.

It would've been a disaster:

"Stop. Yeah, let me show you someding. Girls, you leddy?"
Not trying to be mean but at least brush up on the pronounciation skills mah!

CO tomorrow, heheh quite looking forward to it, now that I know how to play the Singapore song already. :-)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx