No newspapers today everyone was like: "Eh 报纸 leh?"
Thank god Edmund had English newspapers or else .. :/
Anyway I took one piece of the newspapers and slept for the whole reading period LOL.
Felt quite irritated early in the morning cos of Ms Wong's voice. Seriously damn high-pitched I cannot take it already lah !!!
But yeah can't blame her lah, it's her voice right, like what can she do. :/
Hope that she'll speak lesser though hahaha.
I won't fall asleep during English anymore cos of her high-pitched voice. :-) That's good.
Played some game called Hollywood Squares, it was rather unfair but nvm, at least it kept me awake and it killed time.
Maths was interesting, marked and did revision exercises. Not bad lah quite fun leh.
I like maths now zomfg can't believe i'm saying this -.- But as compared to science it's like so much easier lah !
Borrowed lit text book from pohchoo (is that how you spell her name?), so grateful. :D
But Ms Teng very -.- leh, that time never bring need copy, this time never bring don't need leh!
Walao guodong actually never bring one then he got away with it zz -.-
Hahaha he was damn pissed with me cos I borrowed lit book so he thought he had to get punished himself.
Guodong: "eh 你借到Lit book le ah ?"
Me: "Yup."
Guodong: "WALAO!"
Me: "Ha. 谁叫你没有朋友!"
Hahaha munyeeng was like: "Whoooooo nice one!"
For once I win him, :-)
LOL so paiseh during music test, ><
After the test Edmund was like complaining: "*points to me* EH 她一直笑我!!!"
I never lor, -.- He only knows how to play two notes, I so kind still tried to teach him leh -,-
Like
ziman then win liao lor. :P
Science was not bad, I like colours. :D & practical was fun heheheh.
Lit was okay lah, Ms Wong again -.- See her so many times a day so sian.
Percuz was quite fun ! Managed to finish learning JJL hohoho.
Chenlaoda said I'm quite good :-) (!!!!)
Cleared some doubts for yaozu too ! & we went through a bit of longteng.
Went home with jiaee, love her so much lah hahahaa.
Gonna do my homework and try to sleep early tonight !
Looking forward to Friday's performance, I like all performances. :-)
But I think I'll be the only one wearing heels, somemore I need to tiptoe also.
Stupid lah -.-
I shall keep my promise with kaichun and not play mousehunt anymore !
Should start studying already. CHIONG AH.