<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, September 16, 200910:13 PM

Nearly fell asleep during Eng cos very sian, don't like Ms Wong lah !! >:(

Science was okay, I actually understood some stuff. :-)

Lit was -.- Seriously think I'll fail my lit.
Shared book with eeching cos I forgot to bring mine. Have to copy one page of the story leh zzz :(
Junquan, yeowwee, edmund and chingching bullied me, ):
Walao cos hy was sitting at their area mah, then they kept saying what: eh go share book with him lah!
Then everything I said become somehow related to him already -.- !!
I said: "eh 很sian leh, 我要回家."
Yeowwee: "orh, ziyue 讲她要hy送她回家!"
WHAT THE HELL -.-

Especially chingching and junquan cannot stop crapping zz especially the junquan lah !!!!
Junquan and eeching was bullying me when ...
Junquan: "orhhh 你是不是每次sms hy 什么 I love you lah, I miss you lah...."
Me: "没有LAH. 你不要吵, 去找你的 shi *** lah !"
Junquan: "EH 什么..."
Eeching: "对lor对lor, there 她就在前面!"
Junquan: " *turns to eeching* EH 你可不可以配合一点 AH ?!"

Made me went : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Cos actually they were ganging up on me then eeching went against him hahaha.

Percuz was quite fun, learnt a lot of new stuff :D
Chenlaoda was very -,- though. He was finding strings to tie stuff so I was helping him to find.
Me: "你要拿来做什么?"
Chenlaoda: "才不要跟你讲!"
Jamie was beside me and she went: " O_O WHAT ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !"
Then me: " -_- ?! OK LOR 不要跟我讲就不要跟我讲lor, 哼."
Chenlaoda act cute lahhhhhh.

Kaijun a bit crazy today, you know he put a ruler in his shoe and asked us: "eh 我的脚漂亮吗"
Me and hongjin: " O.O what's the problem with you !!!"
Then he kept doing a lot of stupid and lame stuff until joanna also cannot take it: "喂你今天发什么疯ah?!"

I feel threatened sitting near him -.-

Looking forward to the literature play (s) tomorrow B-)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx