<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, September 22, 20098:44 PM

Mr Yip came back, missed him so much lah. :)
I didn't bring HCL textbook cos I thought don't need lor, stupid kaichun was like: "SEE LAH, everyday play computer right, until never bring textbook already"
Then he ownself also never bring -,-

CLVS2 was blah, guodong damn mean kept making racist jokes to aneka. ):
Watched movie but since I didn't catch the first half part of it, I don't understand the story.
So I slept again, feels nice. :D

D&T was fun leh !! Now I agree with yurou that practical is so much better !
Mr Lim showed us some tealight holders that others did and I felt very inferior -.-
ALL SO NICE AND COMPLEX LEH. Mine is like LOL so easy.
Kaichun is such a great guy, I shouldn't make fun of him anymore.
He volunteered to help me buffer one of my acrylic pieces. :)
Super pro, the piece become very straight and very nice !
He's more godly than guodong lah -.-
I wanted to do don't-know-what-lah to my wood then he went: "Eh 你会不会的?! *snatches  woodpiece* 这样LAH!"
Me: "..."
-After a while-
Guodong: "KNN! How come stuck liao ?"
Me: "-____-"
Then Mr Lim came and help me hahahaha. Lousy still want act pro -.-

Aneka gave me a "ring" today. Aneka ANEKA ANEKA hor !
Not __ okay -.-
Stupid yeowwee junquan very no life always talk crap one walao eh.

Carried instruments to sports hall. Yanxu pro (Y)
Junhong made me solo sbyg in sports hall to test the sound omfg i looked stupid to the max.
Everyone was looking at me -,-
Jiaqing even had the nerve to laugh ughhh i hate him but he helps percussion so I shall forgive him -.-

I want join FD already cos got shuaige B-)
Wushu was very very nice !! :D So proud of my classmatesssssssss :-)
Dance was nice too, saw lishan and liyi heheheh.
Drama was exciting, esp jiaee's part hahaha ! I memorised her lines already lor, she repeated don't-know-how-many-times !

We were okay, but I think I totally screwed it O:
Too long never play paigu I can't believe I forgot -.- !
Somemore I saw quite a lot of my classmates watching and mr yip also. ><
So embarrassing (i can't say this without thinking of Auntie Lucy LOL)
After the whole thing kaichun and junquan came up to me and asked me why I need wear high heels -.-
So irritating right, of course is not enough tall then wear high heels mah!
Add salt to my wound. :(

It's been quite a long time since I last carried instruments, very tired. O:

Shall go do homework now, guai me B-)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx