Just realised that there's like 10 more days till the start of EOY.
OMFG TIME REALLY FLIES.
While some people are guai-ly doing their revision and homework from 7am to 10pm (ok lah doubt there's this kind of person, i'm exaggerating) , i'm waking up at 11am, eating and slacking all the way till 10pm, rushing homework till 1am -.-
I predict that's what gonna happen to me later. :(
I can't stop myself from using the computer omg i'm addicted.
Will try to do homework and sleep before 11pm today hahah.
I predict that I won't get good results at this rate, but maybe I should just stick to hugging the Buddha's leg.
I mean, it seems to work for my CT2 ..
Blech. I don't know.
I tried to be a kiasu kid and went to try out the Streaming exercise trial, and I can't make up my mind so I ended up quitting it.
Can't even make up my mind for a trial ><
All of them looks so boring. I wish I can just eat and sleep everyday. :/
Chick VS Dick is really nice hahahaha.
Paul totally made my day !!
"If you don't want to change your underwear, don't wear underwear lah. Geez. SICKO." "Ya it's kind of slutty..in a sense. Unless you really need the money lah. Unless like, your kid is dying .... or you want to buy a new gucci bag..then yeah, strip for a while."
The Sellavision Challenge
Paul's awesome B-)
"Made from Titanium Alloy, the same thing that they use in Wolverine claws"
"Wow revolutionary mohawk ponytail!"
& even though Xiaxue looks like an ahlian, she's actually quite funny. :)
"My suggestion for this scenario is that, you should probably go out with him, get him to marry you, and then kill him."
"You know what mawwww, since you can't spell intelligent and you spelled it so ridiculously wrongly, I am guessing that you are not very attractive and very stupid."
"It's really sad that you have two ends of the spectrum. And, you know what ? Kill yourself."
"Go get chlamydia, spread to your boyfriend, and make sure the both of them get it."