<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, September 15, 20097:45 PM

HCL was fun cos Mr Chua came to relief our class. :)
I wish every HCL lesson is like that !
He told us lame jokes hahahahah.
& Edmund very funny, his whole faced turned red leh LOL !
Ziman ziman ziman. ;)

CLVS2 was okay, Ms Jannah showed us some movie but I fell asleep. :/
Then aneka laughed at me after I woke up. :(

D&T was awesome ! LOL first time saying this.
I managed to chiong finish my situation, design brief etc and i've started on my artifact hohoho.
Mr Lim rocks cos he helps us to do all the stuff. :P

Literature play was omfggggggg. So nervous before the play leh!
I wasn't even that nervous during SYF -_-
Haha I personally felt that it wasn't really good but seems like the teachers and students think it's not bad. :-)
I think our props are the best ! & yurou did some funny thing before the play even started lmaoooo.

Ryan, yi an, edmund and yeowwee's play is no doubt the most entertaining and funny one!
Got the whole class laughing, hahahah all very pro in acting !!

Actually intended to study science with aneka but the moment I see my science notes I feel like sleeping already, so I did my maths homework ! :D
Then aneka so lazy don't want to study so we went down to see wushu. :D
Sat there for like 3 hours, my legs were gonna drop off -.-
Kaichun bluff us say he got solo but in the end not.
I think me and aneka were bored out of our minds so we kept saying stuff like "joon didi".
Sounds terribly disgusting zomg.
There's a cute guy in wushu and aneka's like: "OMG if he walks any nearer, I'll faint !!"
Junquan and weejoon are so scared of someone LOL it makes me laugh.

I feel so mean nowadays, all guodong's fault. :(
And i'm being influenced by Aneka's KPO-ness.

Anyway guodong spoilt yeowwee's bow today and everyone's like: "eh I thought you say you're god ? Faster use your powers and fix it lah !"
He had nothing to say and I was so pissed at him for treating me like a maid -,-

Watching wushu makes me tired hahahah.
Gonna do my essay and sleep early today!
I've been sleeping at 1/2am for the past two days and I kept sleeping during lessons ohno. :(


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx